Lionheart necklace/belt

ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
I have been looking into end game int gears lately, and I have noticed a lot of people using Lionheart necklace/belt on the PW calculator. However, when I looked them up in game they did not have the -int on them. Have these items been nerfed? And if so is there any necklace/belt that does have int?
as-sas-sin
/əˈsasin/
n.
1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος

Comments

• Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the -int is a set bonus. it only activates once you have acquired a certain number of pieces of the set. for the Lionheart set if u get 2 pieces the hidden -.05 int bonus will kick in thus why archers/sins get the lionheart belt and lionheart necklace
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I have been looking into end game int gears lately, and I have noticed a lot of people using Lionheart necklace/belt on the PW calculator. However, when I looked them up in game they did not have the -int on them. Have these items been nerfed? And if so is there any necklace/belt that does have int?

The int comes from the tt99 set bonus. With 2 pieces of Lionheart or Ashura gear you get -.05 int.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for letting me know, I will add them back to my wish list now. b:pleased
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    for the Lionheart set if u get 2 pieces the hidden -.05 int bonus will kick in thus why archers/sins get the lionheart belt and lionheart necklace

And to increase the balance towards the Physical defense in order 2 cope with harder hitting melee mobs and bosses....(PvP wise gives you, only slightly, better chances agaisnt Fist and Dagger APS chars.)
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower