Thank You For My Free Fash!

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I suppose you could say that you can dye it any amount of times you like for free to get the colours you want, by using the DQ dyes ....

That's what I did, on some boots. I was well aware this set was coming and that we could dye it and that the Snowmen fireworks gave good points, so I stored them up ready.

(waits for the 'oh but grinding for DQ uses MP/HP - costs repairs etc' >.< )

But you're a witch! You foresaw this occurring. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    o.o uses 96~9 coin bow to one shot snowman. lol Buy 1000 or so shots get 10,000 or so for it.

DQ is a rather awesome bonus regardless I still killing them for chi stones. think about your future alt. T~T
    __

:L Mmm blue, I like the first pic. :P
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The fashion looks great on all of you (cept Grim! jk). For those of you who have not received it yet, don't worry, it's taking a couple of days for all sets to be mailed out, so please give it til noon Thursday (PST) before submitting any Customer Service tickets.

Thanks all, and we're really happy that you're digging the fashion.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The fashion looks great on all of you (cept Grim! jk). For those of you who have not received it yet, don't worry, it's taking a couple of days for all sets to be mailed out, so please give it til noon Thursday (PST) before submitting any Customer Service tickets.

Quoting this for every upcoming thread about not having fash yet. We love you Frankieraye. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Frankie, can a GM come to every server and spam some red chat about it taking some time to get all the mails sent?

The WC QQ is doing my head in, no one seems to listen or read things anymore

>.<

@Evict

..... I got my eyes on you o.o .... I may be old but I ain't no witch yet xD <cackles, strokes cat>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • secondhandoftime
    secondhandoftime Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So there is a chance my veno will get one still even though all of my other characters who logged the hours have already gotten it? o.o
    I hope so, I was about ready to whine since that was the one that I wanted it the most on. lol.

I tend to get disconnected a lot (like upwards of five times a night), but I know that I at least managed ten hours within all of those days on my veno. At least. >.> I was watching the screen like a hawk and logging back in when it decided to throw me off. *wants to beat her connection within an inch of it's life* x.x; But yeah...all of my characters have the fashion but that one so I was getting a little worried. >.>;
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The fashion looks great on all of you

Even in crappy colors? b:sad
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Frankie show us your char with the fash ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Frankie, I know that you're just jealous that my archer is looking way better than your BM b:cool

It's cool mate, I like myself too b:shy
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    o.o I liked to see Frankie's toons as well. :P
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    True, but to dye the whole set it takes 23 dyes. My luck is ****, it has always been. I wasted about 500k on random dyes (other piece of fash, not the free one). After that I gave up on random dyes, never using them again. Yeah with DQ it's free, but as I said, my luck is ****. I rather spend my DQ points on rep.

why not just dye the ones that look fugly?
    your purple pants is beautiful :3

I was lucky with mine tho, i got a dark turquoise top and pants, and close to pure white shoes, but yeah ive seen alot worse than yours xD picture, shocking yellow shirt, with puke green pants, and shocking pink shoes, it looks terrible
  • SgtSandbox - Archosaur
    SgtSandbox - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I still love the Celestial/Gloomy set but this definitely saves me tons of my gold especially since the colors I got this morning were not exotic. Obviously the best 10hrs spent ever, lol.

Here is mine.
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    why not just dye the ones that look fugly?
    your purple pants is beautiful :3

I was lucky with mine tho, i got a dark turquoise top and pants, and close to pure white shoes, but yeah ive seen alot worse than yours xD picture, shocking yellow shirt, with puke green pants, and shocking pink shoes, it looks terrible

Yeah, the purple is nice. The top requires 14 pigments to dye, that's a lot of money. >.< The boots are only 3, so that's good. The thing is, I can't find more than 1 pigment of each color... It looks like pigments disappeared from the market... ._.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    best set yet :P Tho I do love the Black and Dark Brown for female.

• Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, the purple is nice. The top requires 14 pigments to dye, that's a lot of money. >.< The boots are only 3, so that's good. The thing is, I can't find more than 1 pigment of each color... It looks like pigments disappeared from the market... ._.

prolly going to DP but ...

Best just doing random dye, doesn't cost too much. $3-4 USD at most :P

• Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    prolly going to DP but ...

Best just doing random dye, doesn't cost too much. $3-4 USD at most :P

Random dyes also disappeared from the market. I'm doing fireworks for dragon points tho. (they are still good for dragon points right? o.o;)
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got mine on a light blue, boots looks more dark but I were lucky :D

Nei - Sanctuary :P
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Random dyes also disappeared from the market. I'm doing fireworks for dragon points tho. (they are still good for dragon points right? o.o;)

Nope stopped last night :\

• Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Nope stopped last night :\

For real? Where does it say that? b:cry
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got the fashion on five of my chars. Three female two male.

One of them has two matching pieces.

Thank you PWE for the random assortment of bright **** greens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Hope - Sanctuary50
    /Hope - Sanctuary50 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Got the fash too on my chars :D Oh and a friend of mine brought up a theory im quite considering by now: Besides the condition of the 10 Stacked hours per character, it seems the ones who are receiving the fashion first are those that have been playing PWI for a good while. For instance, I've been playing from almost the begginning of PWI (joined just a couple months after it was released), and I began receiving the fashion just last night, stacked hours on all my characters, and all have it now. At first i didn't quite believe on her theory, but seeing the order people is getting their fashion has made me consider it.

In other words, there could be 2 conditions, 1 to get the fash (the 10 stacked hours) and 1 to determine the order people will receive it (The date you joined PWI, Account wise, not exactly character wise)

Of course, if someone has just joined recently, stacked the hours and got the fashion already, that could break the whole theory. But either way, in the end all the people who participated should have gotten their fash, it's just a matter of patience. Oh and for those that haven't got the fash yet, make sure you have 1 spot free in your mailbox and at least 3 spots in your inventory, as the gift includes the Top, the Pants and the boots, not hair.
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    For real? Where does it say that? b:cry

On the dp page. They are no longer on the DQ item list, or your vendored items list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011

~looks at Frankie's char, looks at his own archer, looks at Frankie's char, looks at his own archer~

Meh, your char is a female and I`m a male that's why I think that your char looks better than mine ... b:scorn
    You can still marry my blademaster b:shy , my archer will be married to Eoria ... when she buys the packs...
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2011

i rate you just use your dq points for random dyes :)
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I was looking at what Frankie named that pic ....

'frankieia.jpg'

Frankie Is Awesome ?

xD

And hax on the white -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dosris
    dosris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yay, thanks for the fashion! It came in very cute colors too for me :3
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    i rate you just use your dq points for random dyes :)

Yeah, that's what I want to do. I bought about 150k worth of fireworks, and now I'm told they don't count anymore. I didn't know that... See how lucky I am? x.x
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011

yay ^_^
    Love the white looks awesome :oLooks better then GrimReaper b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker