Tome Price Check

CruentusLuna - Harshlands
CruentusLuna - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2011 in The Trading Post
Ok so I'm working on getting my end game stuff and am trying to decide between 1 of two tomes. Love: Up and Down and Pan Gu, Creator. Obviously Love is better, but I wanna know prices on them. So if anyone knows the prices of the two for the Harshlands (or any server) could you please let me know?

From what I was told a few weeks ago, Love was worth about 250 mil, but I wanna know before I try getting the money together, plus if Pan Gu is cheap enough compared to Love, I'll probably get that.
Post edited by CruentusLuna - Harshlands on

Comments

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    On RT its around 195-225m for pan gu love up and down still selling for 300m i believe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Harshlands its about 180mil for Pan Gu, and a Scroll of Tome will set you back around 350mil, IF you can find a seller.
  • CruentusLuna - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Thank you both for your answers. I guess I'm gonna get me a Pan Gu then, lol. If I can afford the Love:Up and Down after the other things I wanna get, I might still try that, but I'll plan for Pan Gu.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thank you both for your answers. I guess I'm gonna get me a Pan Gu then, lol. If I can afford the Love:Up and Down after the other things I wanna get, I might still try that, but I'll plan for Pan Gu.

Is either one of these possible to craft?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CruentusLuna - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Is either one of these possible to craft?

I know of only 1 way to make each. For Pan Gu you need to use lower level tomes to craft into it. And for Love, you need a Scroll of Tome, which you get from Lucky Coral packs.