Lonely???? Talk People! Plz Read

Sonora - Raging Tide
Sonora - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Ok so yeah i've been playing perfect world off and on for about a year. I have four characters around lvl 20 and i'm severely bored....

I don't know if it's just me but a lot of ppl in game don't really talk much and gets kinda lonely. I like to chat with ppl and get to know them. Thats what part of the mmo is for me. So I'm creating this thread so everyone will have a place to go make friends or boyfriends/girlfriends or whatever. I will start us off....

I'm Katrina. My characters names are Siguna, Sonora, Malice_Mizer, and Vamp_Siguna. I'm 22 girl of course and obviousely a gamer. I'm a sucker for romance and absolutely HATE rude people. Any questions feel free to contact me or just post here. Here is some pics if ppl r interested....b:kiss

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n417/starfiremareth/me4.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n417/starfiremareth/l_05d4d068e1594078bd3a9fa9efa5a851.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n417/starfiremareth/me9.jpg
Post edited by Sonora - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ok so yeah i've been playing perfect world off and on for about a year. I have four characters around lvl 20 and i'm severely bored....
    [/url]

b:shocked
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi. My name is Russiee. You may remember me from such films like Outside, or Real Life. I am here to warn you about the dangers of e-relationships and the hazards brought on by such.

One must only need to look at Veritas_ to see the appalling consequences.
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    Nhuey - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi. My name is Russiee. You may remember me from such films like Outside, or Real Life. I am here to warn you about the dangers of e-relationships and the hazards brought on by such.

One must only need to look at Veritas_ to see the appalling consequences.

+1

5char
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm a sucker for romance and absolutely HATE rude people.

Sorry, wrong server for this. Not that I'm mean or anything, just the facts. Anybody in these forums is gonna make you hate them. b:surrender
  • Sonora - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Yeah i've been hearing that alot. It seems almost everyone that reads the raging tides forum are....well A$$es. Sorry. But some ppl need to grow up. I bet they just some of those teens that wants to make everyones life miserable. And if your a teen reading this, I don't mean all teens...I know alot of respectable teens. But anyway, I figured i would try because I play on the Raging Tides server and was hoping to meet some nice ppl to game with. Thats why i made it on this server thread.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Well, good luck and stay away from the trolls b:avoid
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Why, hellooooo b:mischievous Thats almost enough to get me to move to RT... But not quite, I've spent to much time/ money on LC b:surrender
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Why, hellooooo b:mischievous Thats almost enough to get me to move to RT... But not quite, I've spent to much time/ money on LC b:surrender

RT's fun. As long as you can ignore the massive amounts of ignorance. b:laugh
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Our WC > your WC
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    http://b.imagehost.org/view/0272/yeeee

This has to be bait, il hook line and sink.

Sup girl. You've pulled me out of my troll cave.

18/M/Wales
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Who plays the game for a year and only reaches level 20?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2011

A person who:

(plays 4 characters) + (main interest is with the socializing aspects of the game) + (has a real life) + (mature enough not to be driven by their e-peen) + (is not a cash shopper) = slow leveler.

Okay, I agree, that is some serious slow leveling but it is just a game after all, intended for nothing more than entertainment. If she is just here for the socializing aspects of an MMO like PWI then all the power to her b:victory
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Who could you possibly be socializing with at level 20?

You also realize that if you played the game for an hour you'd hit 20. Not a year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonora - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Well one i get bored easily and i like to see the site on the game. And yes i have a life. Most the time i'm working. And for about 2 or 3 months i stopped playing because i went on a extended vacation to Louisiana without my computer lol. But anyway, yeah I've basically made it to Archosaur then started helping out other people by flying them around or something like that just because i was bored. Lately I've been switching off with WOW because it seems to be easier then this game by far...the only downside is i have to pay a monthly fee...

And Asher could you please post better pic? Not really liking that angleb:chuckle Maybe something with ur shirt on lol. jk I'm a little paranoid in some ways I don't trust one pic....could be something download off google for all i know. Thats why i post multiple.
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    who Could You Possibly Be Socializing With At Level 20?

ummmmm...other Players? Seriously, If You Have To Ask That I Think You Have Missed Out On One Of The Enjoyments Of Playing A Mmo - Meeting New People. I Remember When I First Started I Use To Squad With Strangers For Almost Every Quest. I Met Literally Hundreds Of People From All Around The World. Most I Never Saw Again But Some Have Remained Good Friends. No Doubt I Have Spent More Time Socializing Than Doing Anything Else In This Game But Then, For Me, Its The Journey Not The Destination That Matters. Some Are Here To Level Fast Then Quit, Others Are Here To Socialize And Take Their Time. It Is Not A Matter Of Who Is Right Or Wrong For...."this Is Just A Game"... People Will Engage It In The Manner That Is Most Enjoyable For Them.

You Also Realize That If You Played The Game For An Hour You'd Hit 20. Not A Year.

i Realize You Are Just Been Facetious (i Hope) But I Think You Have Forgotten What It Was Like To Be A New Player.....to Have No Idea How The Controls Work; To Have No Idea Where To Find Quests Or Mobs; To Have No Idea What Skills Or Gears To Get For Your Character; And, The Agonizing Pain Of Having To Walk Everywhere For Lack Of A Mount And An Empty Purse.

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hmmmm sorry but not my type
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • _Jean_ - Raging Tide
    _Jean_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    http://b.imagehost.org/view/0272/yeeee

This has to be bait, il hook line and sink.

Sup girl. You've pulled me out of my troll cave.

18/M/Wales

Old pic asher.new one or gtfo b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Always use tasteful words...One day you may have to eat them"
    "when your feeling down remember you were that one sperm who won the race."
  • _Jean_ - Raging Tide
    _Jean_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well one i get bored easily and i like to see the site on the game. And yes i have a life. Most the time i'm working. And for about 2 or 3 months i stopped playing because i went on a extended vacation to Louisiana without my computer lol. But anyway, yeah I've basically made it to Archosaur then started helping out other people by flying them around or something like that just because i was bored. Lately I've been switching off with WOW because it seems to be easier then this game by far...the only downside is i have to pay a monthly fee...

And Asher could you please post better pic? Not really liking that angleb:chuckle Maybe something with ur shirt on lol. jk I'm a little paranoid in some ways I don't trust one pic....could be something download off google for all i know. Thats why i post multiple.

Meh thats really asher.....about 3 years back when he was stil a sheep shagger.ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Always use tasteful words...One day you may have to eat them"
    "when your feeling down remember you were that one sperm who won the race."
  • sasoke2
    sasoke2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    NOW!!!!i want all to know that we are a hax & observation balloon we are looking for gold if we didnt find any gold in your character we will give it to anyone.FUNand have FUN with us FUN.
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    im going to say what everyone here wanted to say in the first place.

shoot urself.
    **** and gtfo

we may match u up with Devaron tho.

b:bye

dont u hate those teens? damn
  • saer1
    saer1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lO.ol
  • Sonora - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    cheapazz wrote: »
    im going to say what everyone here wanted to say in the first place.

shoot urself.
    **** and gtfo

we may match u up with Devaron tho.

b:bye

dont u hate those teens? damn

Get a life or go troll another thread freakazoidb:angry
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Get a life or go troll another thread freakazoidb:angry

go back to ur pokeball plox b:thanks
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Old pic asher.new one or gtfo b:bye

you have me on FB browse my pics *****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Sonora - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    you have me on FB browse my pics *****.

Well if you have more on FB then why don't u update the ones on here? lol
  • Sonora - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    cheapazz wrote: »
    go back to ur pokeball plox b:thanks

Pokeball?? really??? how old r u? 7 years old? or maybe a 30 year old living in your mothers basement....b:scorn
  • sasoke2
    sasoke2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    NOW!!!!i want all to know that we are a hax & observation balloon we are looking for gold if we didnt find any gold in your character we will give it to anyone , FUNand have FUN with us FUN.
  • vigilancia
    vigilancia Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011

How to reach lvl 20 in 1 hour? Would you tell me please how? I will love you forever! I have just started the game. Thanks!b:thanks
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonora - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

What's with the drooling? lol