PWI Another version

HalfYoma - Lost City
HalfYoma - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
I already KNOW how stupid this might be. You may say "Hey it`s an MMORPG" but I still have 2 make this suggestion since I really thought about it. In fact these are SEVERAL suggestions:

1: Advanced Charackter Editing

Well the customization of Perfect world is verry good. I must give you that. But there is only ONE feature I`d like 2 see. A custom Texture option. Not for hair, eyes or something, but for tatoos or labels. So you could, for example, use a makeover scroll to put a label on your fashion. I know that this would cause much more servertraffic but I`d say that it would be a feature only for the player who uses it. So all other would only see it if they have it enabled.

2: Perfect World Movie maker:

I`ve seen many well made PW videos and I would like 2 step one more step ahead. Why not make a program and otopn which allows you to read out your characters Data (With fashion gear and so on) and make it a preset file for a 3D Moviemaker like Poser or iClone. (or PW just releases their own)

And in that having all the PW world including NPC`s. This would allow you to have your charackters in a video all together and even interacting with each other. (I myself would just love 2 see my Sin and my BM ^^")

Moreover you could add a feature for advanced movements so you could actually make a charackter dance tango or run up a wall or or or... there are infinite possibilities.

3: Single Player

Ok I just mentioned reading out your charackters Data. I know there are many ppl quitting this game and I can understand it. But still (I quitted for some time but came back) I know that many still want 2 play but are just 2 frustrated. So why not make a Singleplayer build of the game (With all bosses ect. weakend) and a final Boss. (Like A super powerfuk wraith general or something like that)

This would support the import of the Charackters Data. (Ofcourse there is no importing it back onto the server since there is the possibility that it could have been edited with Hex)

Moreover Cashshop Items (like charms Tokens and Mounts) would be acceable in a NPC for coins. That would atleast provide the things necessary to finish the game.

Eventually, but JUST eventually, you could add a LAN mode so you could still play with your Friends via Local Area Networking.

I do know that atleast ONE will say "If you want to play with your friends just bear with it and play online". But I say that it would be a slimm version of the game and that is maybe the best for casual players. As for the Expansion sets coming I`d say you make the accesable for download as a manual Patch for the Single Player Version.

4th: Fees

Ok thats gonna be the last. I just wanted 2 say that it quite shocked me that the mysterius Merchant wants a Fee for exchanging Chips 4 Items... I wanted 2 get a Calamity Mold and that was a fee of 1.2 Mill hehe....

I`d say If a Player takes the Time to farm the chips atleast make the fee bearable for casual Playvers... (Not like 20 Mill for a HH mat xD)