Comments

• Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    102 -> 103 = 535m
    103 -> 104 = 1.35b
    104 -> 105 = 1.75b
    105,....,151 = 1.75b

Don't get me wrong it's just the current chart and not saying that it's 100% accurate or wouldn't be changed if the levels really went into effect but that's what it is for now.

I asked around and all i get is that these statistics count for FAKE pwi servers. I have yet 2 make my calculations, which i will do sunday for you, about the grand total exp needed with the contstant growth in the Official PWI.

I do know that on the fake PWI you need 1.75B per lvl from 105+ However, we are talking about the official PWI here, so i will make an excelsheet 2 see the actuall exp increase, and what lvl it would result in calculating the EXP total for the Official PWI and where it would end up.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I asked around and all i get is that these statistics count for FAKE pwi servers. I have yet 2 make my calculations, which i will do sunday for you, about the grand total exp needed with the contstant growth in the Official PWI.

I do know that on the fake PWI you need 1.75B per lvl from 105+ However, we are talking about the official PWI here, so i will make an excelsheet 2 see the actuall exp increase, and what lvl it would result in calculating the EXP total for the Official PWI and where it would end up.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5683/expchart.jpg
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    This charts seems to indicate that the extreme exponential growth is normal.

However, can you let is show lvl 1 to 105, with the growthrate in % stated on the side.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    This charts seems to indicate that the extreme exponential growth is normal.

However, can you let is show lvl 1 to 105, with the growthrate in % stated on the side.

I can't that's the elemental.data (current) of PWI. That's the current values as they are in the game, as stated if the cap is raised it doesn't mean that they will not be altered, but we don't know what content goes with it. Only time will tell.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Obly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    I can't that's the elemental.data (current) of PWI. That's the current values as they are in the game, as stated if the cap is raised it doesn't mean that they will not be altered, but we don't know what content goes with it. Only time will tell.

Yes exactly, but that's the point, the current system creates a extreme unrelated exponetial increase in EXP needed. Which seems very unrealistic, and out of the fixed increased rate.

I;ll provide a factsheet with exp increase sunday, as i got TW's to perpare for ^_^.

Sorry about the delay.

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Yes exactly, but that's the point, the current system creates a extreme unrelated exponetial increase in EXP needed. Which seems very unrealistic, and out of the fixed increased rate.

I;ll provide a factsheet with exp increase sunday, as i got TW's to perpare for ^_^.

Sorry about the delay.

it doesn't really matter what the growth is/or should be. Right now that's the level chart and most likely will be changed if the level cap is raised...that's pretty much all that needs to be said.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Obly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Yes, But there lies my problem/issue/question.

If indeed then the exp rates will get ajusted, and the people currently 102 or 103 or higher even. Will their lvl's be adjusted according to the new EXP rate.

Or, as i can prolly expect from...., will they just get screwed over a little, and need to get leveling further with less exp now per level needed.

Thats the main thing, because if 105 exp totals lvl 150 or so, and the adjust or up the lvl cap to lets say 125, will they get upped to 125 instantly, or get left on their current lvl and thus need to continue their leveling procedure even thought they already technically leveld all that way.

Side note though: with current exp gaining options, should not really be a problem, but that aside.

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Yes, But there lies my problem/issue/question.

If indeed then the exp rates will get ajusted, and the people currently 102 or 103 or higher even. Will their lvl's be adjusted according to the new EXP rate.

Or, as i can prolly expect from...., will they just get screwed over a little, and need to get leveling further with less exp now per level needed.

Thats the main thing, because if 105 exp totals lvl 150 or so, and the adjust or up the lvl cap to lets say 125, will they get upped to 125 instantly, or get left on their current lvl and thus need to continue their leveling procedure even thought they already technically leveld all that way.

Side note though: with current exp gaining options, should not really be a problem, but that aside.

I'm working my sin to 103, and if it gets changed I wont care. I choose to level myself right now knowing it can change in the future, and that's kinda just how the game goes. There really is no true purpose to level past 100 right now (other then stealth and I need 103 for 500 dex) so it's my choice.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Obly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    I'm working my sin to 103, and if it gets changed I wont care. I choose to level myself right now knowing it can change in the future, and that's kinda just how the game goes. There really is no true purpose to level past 100 right now (other then stealth and I need 103 for 500 dex) so it's my choice.

Yup, i agree with you, but not every1 prolly.

But ce la vie b:victory