edited January 2011
    Options
    erm...care to elaborate?
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    erm...care to elaborate?

Gear gap between lvl 100s ya not there yet so...
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Game is on life support? :D
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hmm folks are lazy and want to splash cash to get best gear = free game for those who want to keep money in pocket.

yes it is hard to see some noob who can't play their class running around with rank 8/nirvana/lunar gear - but look at it this way - they level fast then get bored fast they move on fast.

and all games are on life support - its when the life support stops (ie not profitable anymore) that you have to worry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just work 4 stuff ingame, grind,farm, tt, whatever it` takes long but eventually you will have decent if not good gears, the majority of us hate credit card f...ers but they keep the game runningb:surrender
  • Mistreskitt - Heavens Tear
    Mistreskitt - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i cash shop myself but its more for fash and charms and stuff.. i also buy stuff fromthe shop to make in game coin. but i've always been confused how lvling fast makes people not know how to play there class. you still have to kill stuff and play in groups if you wanna run dungeons. could someone explain please.
  • krelianmage
    krelianmage Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    We can just use the cash shopers to our purposes. they pay it so that me and u can play the game for free...

when in a pvp area, any player that i know is a heavy cash shoper comes to annoy me i just dont fight back.

Sins with +12 nirvana daggers? u can kill me, ill let u. you re paying the game for me, so u can have the free kill.b:kiss

Just the other day (like first week after rank sale started) there was this archer with rank 9 +12 weapon kicking everyones *** in Dt... so? We ignored him, left the place or didnt fight back. Just dont let ur Ego get the best of you. Yes, u cant win, but those people are spending their money so u can enjoy game w/o spending one dollar b:pleased

They will eventually get bored and quit game. until they do, let them pay the game that we play for free. b:bye
  • SaiIorMoon - Lost City
    SaiIorMoon - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    We can just use the cash shopers to our purposes. they pay it so that me and u can play the game for free...

when in a pvp area, any player that i know is a heavy cash shoper comes to annoy me i just dont fight back.

Sins with +12 nirvana daggers? u can kill me, ill let u. you re paying the game for me, so u can have the free kill.b:kiss

Just the other day (like first week after rank sale started) there was this archer with rank 9 +12 weapon kicking everyones *** in Dt... so? We ignored him, left the place or didnt fight back. Just dont let ur Ego get the best of you. Yes, u cant win, but those people are spending their money so u can enjoy game w/o spending one dollar b:pleased

They will eventually get bored and quit game. until they do, let them pay the game that we play for free. b:bye

Is there another option?
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i cash shop myself but its more for fash and charms and stuff.. i also buy stuff fromthe shop to make in game coin. but i've always been confused how lvling fast makes people not know how to play there class. you still have to kill stuff and play in groups if you wanna run dungeons. could someone explain please.

You level too fast through doing ONLY FCs which means more often than not you cant cope with situations outside of the habitual norm. Then to make themselves seem less noobish they take the advice/guides of people playing this game for 1-2 years yet wonder why they get owned in PvP when they've set up everything as per how it was told to them to be OP. Because of living in a certain instance/area just to level they dont necessarily understand how certian classes can augment the party as evident in the amount of ppl who ask "what is Delta/Lunar/OHT maps" and "Really? I didnt know that skill does x". This makes the problem even worse when the ability to destroy half the well-knowledge players is handed on a silver platter with 5 APS + Occult ice when previously before the pack era APS was laughed at and was mercilessly pwned. As a result, the well-knowledged good players leave/quit game to be replaced by more cocky spoon-feed players who don't even know the mechanics of Hate/Aggro and dont know what CV means.

This is how you can get fast leveled ignorant players.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dont know what CV means.

I don't know what CV means but I know what it is.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.