Post edited by HashNslash - Lost City on

Comments

• Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    how much zen/gold will i need 2 lvl from 30-100

Set me a timescale and il be a lil more accurate but.... :

F2P :

4 - 12 months to level. If you go on meagre gear and put more of your earnt coin into hypers etc, then itl be faster but youl suffer later and vice versa, the more laid back and more you work the better your gear will be but itl take longer.

Paying?

If you dumped 100Gold into the game, you could probably hit 100 in a month by spending it carefully on tokens for Oracles til 60/70 and then Hypers from then on. (70-80 is best done by BHing and Public Quest, Oracles cost too much after 70 and Hypers arnt so effective unless you can grind well.)

50Gold = Less Oracles, buy 100 Hyper Stones and bank them for 8x and then oracle with the rest, youl need to BH and PQ a fair bit.

More than 100 Gold will just mean you can Oracle more and learn less. I seriously advise against Oracling your levels completely, or you will never learn your class.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Depends how fast you want to lvl and how much you play. Oracles arent worth it at lvl 70+, you should be hypering PQ bosses till ~lvl 80, from there to just FC till lvl 100. Hmm... Lvls 90->100 takes like what, 25 hypers? Prolly bit less. Those are like 5 gold, another 25 hypers for lvls 30->90, bhs etc. Speed up leveling the way you want with oracles, those just cost quite a bit more =/.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    How much Gold does it take to prevent you from being an absolute utter failure at your class?

...Yeah, that's what I thought.

Edit: This sounded harsh. I meant it to be harsh, but it sounded a little too harsh. I'm not attacking you, OP, I'm just saying. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Nehh - Heavens Tear
    Nehh - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Newbie here. *raises hand*

I don't understand any of this.
    Oracles? What do they do? How can they be used?
    Hypers? Same questions.

What is BHing?
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Newbie here. *raises hand*

I don't understand any of this.
    Oracles? What do they do? How can they be used?
    Hypers? Same questions.

What is BHing?

Oracles make noobs into high lvl noobs. You click them and you kill a monster for proexplulz.

Hypers set a timer of epic exp gain multiplier omgawesomeness so you can kill whatever you want and get up to 12x the exp.

BH is where you get a quest from the Head Hunter to kill a boss for exp three times a day.

Doing all of the above may result in: high lvl character in less than two months, lack of understanding of your class, excessive cramps, bloating, flesh eating virus, and noobishness :D
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Doing all of the above may result in: high lvl character in less than two months, lack of understanding of your class, excessive cramps, bloating, flesh eating virus, and noobishness :D

In which order do these symptoms appear?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I am not sure but i guess bloating will come first then and noobishness in the second.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    with 200 gold i'll play the game for u and level the char b:avoid

dream job b:victory

then people qq that they have nothing to dob:shocked
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oracles make noobs into high lvl noobs. You click them and you kill a monster for proexplulz.

Hypers set a timer of epic exp gain multiplier omgawesomeness so you can kill whatever you want and get up to 12x the exp.

BH is where you get a quest from the Head Hunter to kill a boss for exp three times a day.

flesh eating virus? lolb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    how much zen/gold will i need 2 lvl from 30-100

I'm not entirely sure whether I should spit in your general direction, or simply shoot an arrow into your toons behind from a distance. Either way, you disgust me.....and if I see you in Lost City, I'm probably going to camp you simply because you sir, are utterly loathsome.

If you had an INKLING of respect for the integrity of the game, you'd at the VERY LEAST level a toon to a level which was SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT to obtain before having the AUDACITY to ask about Hypers and Oracles.

I might understand perhaps 50-100. Some people find it rather intolerable. Those that do ought to quit the game, because by 50, you DO NOT understand your class....and it's not going to get easier. Click the uninstall button and be done with it, because you are wasting your time.

I could understand 60-100. The BH is a pain in the ****. This is what separates those who are 'worthy' of reaching 70 from those who do not.

I could even understand 70-100, because it merely takes a very, very long time. This is what makes those who are not patient enough to reach endgame leave.

Hell, I could understand 80-100 because of FC, and the levels are a sheer nightmare. These levels are here to test your understanding of how endgame is going to work, and helps you adjust and prepare accordingly.

90-100 is so common, if I had a quarter for every soul who used a hyper between those points I could by PWE myself! Getting these levels is so painfully difficult that I've already saved up a group of hyperstones on my Psychic just for the occasion.

.....but.....are you even kidding me? You're going to hyper through some of the EASIEST levels in the GAME?! You might as well ask how many bloody hypers it takes to get from level 1 to level 100.

How absolutely nauseating.

And yes, this was supposed to be rather insulting, with as much nice as I could possibly be in the situation. Anybody who is too lazy to even get from level 1-50 honestly will get neither advice nor PK mercy from me. That's simply disgusting, disrespectful IMO to everybody who DOES work through those levels and extremely, incredibly, unfathomably lazy.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I would say you get the crambs then bloating and no one mentioned going to the restroom.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Why pay gold/zen to level to 100? You can get to 100 for free by playing the game. I spent $0 getting to level 100. The only money I spent was on Anni packs in 09. b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think what he looking isn't just to save his money but also his time
    Like how people like to say pvp the main reason
    and maybe he just want to skip the boring process

but . . we will go back too " you at end game now & complete everthing . . next what ? "
    " time to go looking for another mmo to waste time and money "

(the process here doesn't really apply to mmo outside rts and rpg)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm not entirely sure whether I should spit in your general direction, or simply shoot an arrow into your toons behind from a distance. Either way, you disgust me.....and if I see you in Lost City, I'm probably going to camp you simply because you sir, are utterly loathsome.

If you had an INKLING of respect for the integrity of the game, you'd at the VERY LEAST level a toon to a level which was SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT to obtain before having the AUDACITY to ask about Hypers and Oracles.

I might understand perhaps 50-100. Some people find it rather intolerable. Those that do ought to quit the game, because by 50, you DO NOT understand your class....and it's not going to get easier. Click the uninstall button and be done with it, because you are wasting your time.

I could understand 60-100. The BH is a pain in the ****. This is what separates those who are 'worthy' of reaching 70 from those who do not.

I could even understand 70-100, because it merely takes a very, very long time. This is what makes those who are not patient enough to reach endgame leave.

Hell, I could understand 80-100 because of FC, and the levels are a sheer nightmare. These levels are here to test your understanding of how endgame is going to work, and helps you adjust and prepare accordingly.

90-100 is so common, if I had a quarter for every soul who used a hyper between those points I could by PWE myself! Getting these levels is so painfully difficult that I've already saved up a group of hyperstones on my Psychic just for the occasion.

.....but.....are you even kidding me? You're going to hyper through some of the EASIEST levels in the GAME?! You might as well ask how many bloody hypers it takes to get from level 1 to level 100.

And yes, this was supposed to be rather insulting, with as much nice as I could possibly be in the situation. Anybody who is too lazy to even get from level 1-50 honestly will get neither advice nor PK mercy from me. That's simply disgusting, disrespectful IMO to everybody who DOES work through those levels and extremely, incredibly, unfathomably lazy.

Wow, a bit presumptuous and harsh, don't you think? OP didn't mention Hypers or Oracles at all, they merely asked how much zen/gold would be necessary to lvl from 30-100; exactly how the zen/gold would be used with that lvling, the OP didn't specify.

@OP: if you plan on learning your class and not becoming just another crappy hyper/oracle idiot, then you really aren't required to have any zen/gold. However, I would advise a cupboard stone or a few if you plan to farm mats yourself. As well, a Super Safe Extension Stone and Super Inventory Stone would help immensely. Also, two Perfect Iron Hammers for the lvl 40 and lvl 80 Supply Stash, and perhaps a faster Aerocraft, and even a land mount to cover ground quicker. Dragon Orbs make refines surefire, while Tishas and tienkang stones are more efficient IMO. Also, tokens can be used to buy really useful foods once you hit 75.
    There are all kinds of things obtainable by gold that make the lvling process more fulfilling without sacrificing your skill and intelligence of your class. But, none of it is required, and even if you go with such items, they can all technically be bought with ingame coins, though obtaining enough coins for such things is extremely tedious before you hit lvl 40.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    EDIT: Firefox went on the fritz, apologies for the double post
    edited January 2011

*pretends to be frankie and sends pm* lol

did u see what i did there?
    edited January 2011
    Wow, a bit presumptuous and harsh, don't you think? OP didn't mention Hypers or Oracles at all, they merely asked how much zen/gold would be necessary to lvl from 30-100; exactly how the zen/gold would be used with that lvling, the OP didn't specify.

@OP: if you plan on learning your class and not becoming just another crappy hyper/oracle idiot, then you really aren't required to have any zen/gold. However, I would advise a cupboard stone or a few if you plan to farm mats yourself. As well, a Super Safe Extension Stone and Super Inventory Stone would help immensely. Also, two Perfect Iron Hammers for the lvl 40 and lvl 80 Supply Stash, and perhaps a faster Aerocraft, and even a land mount to cover ground quicker. Dragon Orbs make refines surefire, while Tishas and tienkang stones are more efficient IMO. Also, tokens can be used to buy really useful foods once you hit 75.
    There are all kinds of things obtainable by gold that make the lvling process more fulfilling without sacrificing your skill and intelligence of your class. But, none of it is required, and even if you go with such items, they can all technically be bought with ingame coins, though obtaining enough coins for such things is extremely tedious before you hit lvl 40.

i think it's lvl50 supply stash. anyway, it's a total waste of money to buy hammers.
    the supply stash has...chips? xd
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    i think it's lvl50 supply stash. anyway, it's a total waste of money to buy hammers.
    the supply stash has...chips? xd

lol, I didn't see that typo.

Yes, what this guy said, lvl 50 and lvl 80. Sadly, I kinda agree that the supply stash isn't worth either hammer, but I suppose some people might find the rewards to be useful.