Fireworks DQ points

Kokki - Harshlands
Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
So...

first of all they didn't put all the Merry christmas fireworks into the DQ reward system.
The 50 coin priced ones ( 2* ) could be sold for DQ points
the 20 coin priced ones ( 3* ) coulnd't be sold for DQ points.

Then they updated the list so that both can be vendored and be rewarded with DQ points.

So i happily go over to an NPC,i vendor around 400 of the 3* ones, and guess what...i get no DQ point rewards.

Franky can you confirm that this has already been notified? and how will i end up getting my DQ points with the fireworks i already vendored?

Greetz,
Kokki
I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
Post edited by Kokki - Harshlands on

Comments

• Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LOL always so funny to read posts of noobs b:chuckle

read first properly the rules then complain, the Firework-DQ Points ENDED at 3PM you should have sold earlier lol
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    i guess you have to be a bigger noob for not noticing they are still in the list as to be sold

and for the record,

they moved maintenance, so all the servers got cut down on 2x drops and on snowmen time, so that's why they reactived it.

Also i thought they teached reading at kindergarten/
    i'm still vendoring the 50 coin priced ones, which i get DQ points for.
    the 20 priced ones is the problem...........

so unless you have something constructive to say, please just leave
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Either you sold them too late, or the DQ points are taking some time to update. umadbro?
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    so unless you have something constructive to say, please just leave

I love it when noobs say this BS. Like anyone will actually listen.

YAY TROLL BAIT.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    LOL always so funny to read posts of noobs b:chuckle

read first properly the rules then complain, the Firework-DQ Points ENDED at 3PM you should have sold earlier lol
    Either you sold them too late, or the DQ points are taking some time to update. umadbro?

let me break this down AGAIN

there are TWO fireworks

50 coin value ones
    20 coin value ones

both are in DQ reward "center"

50 coin value ones give me DQ points, EVEN today,

20 coin value ones DON'T.

so now.........
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So...

first of all they didn't put all the Merry christmas fireworks into the DQ reward system.
    The 50 coin priced ones ( 2* ) could be sold for DQ points
    the 20 coin priced ones ( 3* ) coulnd't be sold for DQ points.

Then they updated the list so that both can be vendored and be rewarded with DQ points.

So i happily go over to an NPC,i vendor around 400 of the 3* ones, and guess what...i get no DQ point rewards.

Franky can you confirm that this has already been notified? and how will i end up getting my DQ points with the fireworks i already vendored?

Greetz,
    Kokki

Firework vendoring will continue earning DQ points until tomorrow at 3pm--

I believe that, due to so many players turning in fireworks, along with the system retroactively awarding points to players for yellow fireworks that were turned in before they were added to the item list, the system is a bit bogged down at the moment and it's taking a bit longer for some players to get their points.

It should speed up again by tomorrow when fireworks are taken off the list, so I'd suggest holding off on buying anything for a day or two while the system catches up to your vendorings.
    edited December 2010
    let me break this down AGAIN

there are TWO fireworks

50 coin value ones
    20 coin value ones

both are in DQ reward "center"

50 coin value ones give me DQ points, EVEN today,

20 coin value ones DON'T.

so now.........

Now I'm confused. I could have sworn they was both worth the same everytime I sold them. On the bright side I've gotten credit for all the yellow icon fireworks even the ones I sold b4 monday.

Firework vendoring will continue earning DQ points until tomorrow at 3pm--

I believe that, due to so many players turning in fireworks, along with the system retroactively awarding points to players for yellow fireworks that were turned in before they were added to the item list, the system is a bit bogged down at the moment and it's taking a bit longer for some players to get their points.

It should speed up again by tomorrow when fireworks are taken off the list, so I'd suggest holding off on buying anything for a day or two while the system catches up to your vendorings.

Frankie I been trying all week to explain the system being bogged down to everyone and there is some delays. No one is listening since it's usually instant. I been affected by for a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    FWIW, the red ones (50 coins, 20 DP) seem to cash in right away while the yellows (10 coins, 20 DP) do not.

Earlier today my friend and I were testing and we had both red and yellows cash in and credit within about 15 minutes. That was around 11 AM. So, we cashed in all our yellows (we had been saving them), but none of them were credited. Six hours later, still no credits for the yellows, and we have cashed in many more since. None of the at least 800 Yellow fireworks have yet been credited, whereas the 600+ Red fireworks all seem to have been counted.

Presumably this will all get sorted out eventually, but it is obviously taking some time to process the immediate cash-ins and also do the backlog of posted yellow cash-ins. At this rate and based on Franky's suggestion, I am just keeping a rough estimate of what the numbers should be and we will wait until the weekend to see if things get sorted.

After that though, the gloves are off!! (J/K) ^^

Good Luck!
    Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    well ty franky and bosk for responding to this

now that i know they eventually show up i can keep on NPC'ing them.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well ty franky and bosk for responding to this

now that i know they eventually show up i can keep on NPC'ing them.

-rolls eyes- I did say the same thing Frankie said, ya know?
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    -rolls eyes- I did say the same thing Frankie said, ya know?

actually you didn't, you didn't read my post, you just assumed some things, and you happen to have 1 thing that matched with the solution. my question was about the 20 priced fireworks, not on the whole DQ reward system. And as i stated in my post, my DQ point from the 50 coin fireworks came up within 10 minutes, while the other's didn't. So no you did not say the same thing as franky.
  • BlackFlame - Harshlands
    BlackFlame - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    both fireworks work. the problem is that if u vendor the 20 priced ones, then they have the wrong pic on "vendored items list"
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    is that 3pm server time?
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I love it when noobs say this BS. Like anyone will actually listen.

YAY TROLL BAIT.b:pleased

your signature is funnyb:chuckle
  • BlackFlame - Harshlands
    BlackFlame - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
  • Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just thought I would give an update:

At around 2:30 PM today server time (PST) on Sanctuary, all of the Yellows cashed in yesterday as well as all the reds today and yesterday have been accounted for and credited. It took 27+ hours though, and I think there might still be a few outstanding yellows, but I am not too concerned about them. The 800+ yellows were credited and that is what really matters to me.

Since the cash-in period ends in a couple minutes, if you think you still do not have some yellows credited, I would say give the system a day or so to catch up. Once the fireworks are no longer giving DP, the system is likely to catch up pretty fast.

BTW: GM's ... Thanks! Awesome bonus *smile*

Good Luck!
    Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    WHY ITS STILL GOING ON? its already 15min like it should be actually over b:puzzled

maybe it will go on for one day more b:laugh
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
    edited December 2010
    your signature is funnyb:chuckle

Wow I totally forgot I still had the nerdrage one there. I need to switch that back to my Tiggy one. Eh I'll do it later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]