Skill Cap:

BigFIuffy - Archosaur
BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
PVP on this barb is incredible boring- Sage full vit barb

so i wanna know what class has highest skill cap for pvp: mostly small man pvp since devs put all pve in intances no big pk wars break out.

also would it work to change myself to a demon barb, does that increase skill cap much or is same old boring barb?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BigFIuffy - Archosaur on

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited December 2010

so i wanna know what class has highest skill cap for pvp: mostly small man pvp since devs put all pve in intances no big pk wars break out.

also would it work to change myself to a demon barb, does that increase skill cap much or is same old boring barb?

You want PvP, but you rolled on...Arch server? O.o
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Same old but with more critical, and you can use tiger form better for pvping while being demon...

I told you fluffs long time ago to go demon....
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1. Switch to Demon
    2. Restat to a dex build
    3. Get claws
    4. Switch to claws when you spark and can keep them still for a second (Occult Ice works nicely)
    5. ??????????
    6. Profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1. Switch to Demon
    2. Restat to a dex build
    3. Get claws
    4. Switch to claws when you spark and can keep them still for a second (Occult Ice works nicely)
    5. ??????????
    6. Profit.

Cleric:

1. Stay Demon
    2. Stay Vit Hybrid
    3. Use magic sword
    4. Plume Shell then Spark and use Fortify
    5. ?????????????
    6. Profit

(And yeah.. that's how I two shot a certain claw barb on our server)

Oh, and on topic... Demon Barbs do tend to be better in PvP even if they aren't Fist/Claw so.. yeah.. check out the skills and consider it.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    it's boring because you cant kill anyone, or because you got bored 1 shotting people with arma?
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Cant kill anyone???

Do you ever feel nirvana axes on ur *** or even a well refined rank 8 wep?
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011

Ok fluffs dont take me wrong here ill say what i can do to help you,,,

Ive tryed lots of chars on my pwi life about the classes..

Small man pvp: defenently sin (be aware you gonna need interval gears not cheap)

Group: wiz(again money pool needs defense skills are expensive high refines on the wep, need to have some -chan and critical..
    Archer is the other option, cheaper than wiz good too

About you being bored on barb well fluffs we all get bored lol its like that on every class...
    If you want pvp action try this server its awsome for pvp fun...

About you barb well i think the "cant kill no one" is due to you wep(if it is still pangu and calamityes) sucks.... get nirvana or rank 8 one..
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Couldn't agree more on the Lost City thing (this is Valrain from Arch btw). b:pleased Arch is full of carebears who have no idea how to PvP. Lost City is fun, I've learned a lot about my class in PvP by playing there.

My friends on Lost City who play as barbs generally go demon. Demon turtle reduces damage taken by 90% but does not nerf your attack or running speed at all. Demon roar reflects 100% of damage to the attacker. I think sage barbs are great for pulling catas in TW, but just about everywhere else demon is the way to go.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Val demon roar unfornantly doesnt work on pvp only duels...

The thing about demon is that you get 4 more crtical base, you actually do dmg on tiger from, and bestial onslaugh(35% critical for few sec after cast) ****,,,,
    Oh and demon sunder(5 sec all hits are critical after cast)

Its more suited to pk...since barbs are slow on hits and have **** stuns, seals....

And yes you are right sage is more a punch bag, cata puller..

Although there are many demon barbs on LC that have 30k plus hp b:shocked

Last night i squaded Bad_Azz from spectal 32k demon barb, using tt100(Sorry nirvana fists that come from tt100 soulgem) FISTS I MEAN WTF...
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Demon turtle reduces damage taken by 90% but does not nerf your attack or running speed at all.

What? Regular Invoke doesn't reduce attack and there are no sage/demon versions of the skill.