Help With My Fb19

Quezeeh - Archosaur
Quezeeh - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Can anyone please Help me with me Fb19 ?
Send me a FR if you can ..
Ign - Quezeeh .

Post edited by Quezeeh - Archosaur on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You know, the reason why nobody replies to these threads is because as soon as you breathe "FB19" ingame, you get jumped by hundreds of people who want to do it for you.

We know that as soon as we get ingame, it will have been done.

I'm just saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You know, the reason why nobody replies to these threads is because as soon as you breathe "FB19" ingame, you get jumped by hundreds of people who want to do it for you.

We know that as soon as we get ingame, it will have been done.

I'm just saying.

she is in archosaur b:avoid
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    she is in archosaur b:avoid

Does my statement apply any less?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn