Im buying a mount in the boutique help

vinnyssword
vinnyssword Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I am going to buy a mount of the boutique. I checked my level and I know I can ride it. But I heard about when I buy it, its an egg? how do I hatch it? I'm really confused.

ALSO: is there anyway your mount can get mad and run away or die forever?

Please help me out. Thank you. b:cry
Post edited by vinnyssword on

Comments

• ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hatch the egg at any pet trainer or manager (one in west archosaur, one in city of the lost, etherblade (behind the elder) etc.

your mount cannot run away or die, however you can be knocked off your mount by mobs if you run through a crowd of them. you can reduce the chance of this happening by feeding the mount and keepings it's loyalty up at 75% or above. The more loyal it is the quicker it levels too, and the faster it gets to it's max speed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Senfalian - Heavens Tear
    Senfalian - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You may want to check the aution house and cat shops first as well, a lot of mounts seem to be much cheaper than the boutique prices by gold, I guess because of the rising value.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You may want to check the aution house and cat shops first as well, a lot of mounts seem to be much cheaper than the boutique prices by gold,

This be the advice that you want. Trade the gold for coins, then buy a mount via the auction house. Much cheaper this way.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.