STILL No Mount Reward Fix..

milkins
milkins Posts: 44 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Support Desk
I've had 21,200 Zen reward points for the past 3 days yet i am still unable to purchase the divine mount for 15,000 points. I am able to select 2 rewards (Silkworm and Frost Prize) but the select button has no active link forward to collect the Mount prizes.

As this is only running for a few more days, I'm wondering if anything is being done to "reward" players with the mounts. I have seen many other posts like this but with no answers and i will be pretty peeved if i can't claim my "reward" and lose my points.

BTW all you noobs who complain about spending real money on a game here's a quote i live by;

"I spend 90% of my money on beer and hookers, the rest i waste"
IeIantos - GoldDigrz

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I really dont think its the "spending money on games" thats the problem. It is the prices. As for your problem, I just recently came back so can you tell me what your talking about? I want a mount :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well,the points say valid till 29th January,it's only the earning of the points that ends in a few days

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=172931#more-172931

Have you tried sending in a ticket?Don't expect an answer soon since they are probably on holiday these few days