Why do people play this game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    but misdirected ranting is o-so much fun. Trolls need to exist so sane people stay sane b:surrender

Fair enough.b:surrender
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't really have anything to add except that there IS one MMO that has a built in voicechat for parties. It's an online version of a famous table top fantasy game involving dragons and dungeons~

^^;
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I play to take off my everyday stress on mobs that can't reply really or call cops on me b:surrender

So it keeps me sane and my criminal record, well..inexistant..b:chuckle

Nothing feels better then to imagine the face of someone stressing you on say...Jewelscalen, and beating the **** outta him b:pleased
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nothing feels better then to imagine the face of someone stressing you on say...Jewelscalen, and beating the **** outta him b:pleased

But nothing feels worse than imagining the face of someone stressing you on the face of Jewelscalen, and then being owned by Jewelscalen b:surrenderb:shutupb:cry