PW updateing whithout telling us?

Options
Kentroyven - Harshlands
Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
I have been recieveing alot of complaints lately, so I have done some investigation
Faction members where complaining that bosses where hitting them harder then usual when they were doing bosses for their fb
I did a few runs solo of the fbs myself + PM'd numerous people
It apears that PW has uped the strength of fb bosses sometime lastnight as the change has happened within the last 8-10hours.
This may be do to people soloing fbs for drops.
Some bosses ive heard alot of complain about are Ferren + wyvern, + most of the ones in 59 (zimo,drake especialy) I took a look at wyvern and noticed he is hitting 300-500 more damage per hit then he was a few days ago when I helped a few people
(This experiment done with exact same buffs + gear)
1) if this is to stop people from soloing, what about the lowbie BHrs who now stuggle to get their BHs done?
2) why are you removing yet another coin influx to the game?
3) why did you not have the curtosy to tell us? (excuse me if im wrong hear, I just took a look around and didnt find anything)
Post edited by Kentroyven - Harshlands on

Comments

• Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I haven't noticed a difference at all. Somedays things just seem different then others, the bosses are AI programming afterall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Kentroyven - Harshlands
    Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Im getting 5x 6x 7x screaming non stop that they can't get thei BHs done >.> something they havent had a problem with b4
    interupting ma FC b:angry
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wyvern can easily over power the underprepared simply due to his ability to increase damage dealt to you with his debuff. Most FB59 bosses seem to have a strange system of damage dealing, commonly dealing more damage than most other bosses, usually the best way to prevent them from dealing large amounts of dmg is to find a wizzy to tank it (good luck finding one). Ferren has always done considerable damage, just stay out of his aoe.

A few reasons why people have complained about taking more damage could be an assortment of things:

1) broken pieces of armor
    2) Anniversary blessing no longer active, which is likely the case (would increase dmg dealt to you by 300-500 dmg respectively)
    3) Barb not paying attention to cancels
    4) inappropriate party for running instances
    5) using innapproprate armor to tank.
    6) unleveled clerical/BM/Barb buffs, see it a lot these days.
    7) the all powerful lowbie "sin" tank.

If They wanted to prevent people from soloing bh's for drops, they'd just null the drop scale to nothing but 2-3 star armors and weapons and below, which, now that I said it, they probably will.

I dont think they upped the boss strength, they may have, but *shrugs* I dont notice.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:pleased Maybe people will take the time to learn their classes now.

And maybe people will actually take the time to let mage classes tank BH59 now.

I'm probably just dreaming a pipe dream, but whatever. b:chuckle
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Bryanshrimp - Lost City
    Bryanshrimp - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wyvern can easily over power the underprepared simply due to his ability to increase damage dealt to you with his debuff. Most FB59 bosses seem to have a strange system of damage dealing, commonly dealing more damage than most other bosses, usually the best way to prevent them from dealing large amounts of dmg is to find a wizzy to tank it (good luck finding one). Ferren has always done considerable damage, just stay out of his aoe.

A few reasons why people have complained about taking more damage could be an assortment of things:

1) broken pieces of armor
    2) Anniversary blessing no longer active, which is likely the case (would increase dmg dealt to you by 300-500 dmg respectively)
    3) Barb not paying attention to cancels
    4) inappropriate party for running instances
    5) using innapproprate armor to tank.
    6) unleveled clerical/BM/Barb buffs, see it a lot these days.
    7) the all powerful lowbie "sin" tank.

If They wanted to prevent people from soloing bh's for drops, they'd just null the drop scale to nothing but 2-3 star armors and weapons and below, which, now that I said it, they probably will.

I dont think they upped the boss strength, they may have, but *shrugs* I dont notice.

I think you pretty much said it all, and there are days or times like in 3-3 say you run it 5 times in a row, one of times is boudn to be a *bosses are rageing* mode. Usually pay more attention or restart the instance and your fine.
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    problems in 59? seriously? do u think the Devs care about instances that dont affect the economy? everything in that fb is worth a ****..the bosses are like allways no1 has made them stronger..ppl just are used to get stuff too easy ..fb59 requires soo little of knowledge..and if more ppl are crying about these fbs means only that ppl know shiat bout the game and should take their time to learn more about these bosses and not going rambo on them..let a wiz tank..yeah thats 1 way for example..comunication and classknowledge should prevent fails in fb59..cmon what u ppl do when u come to fb69 pole? not that it is any of a challenge to kill it..hyper less and play more..drunk rant over ...nao hate me.