Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Assassin
Simple questions :

1. At what lvl can a sin solo effectively (with "normal" gear) :

TT 1 - 3

TT 2 - 1

TT 2 - 2

2. Where does one get the Lunar Glade robes and what's the average price (on DW) ?

3. What is the MAX APS a sin can have at lvl 90 without - int robe and tome ? UNsparked and sparked. (i saw a post about -int but for the life of me can't figure it out...)
So that means : bracers, rank 6 , hook & thorn.

4. Below lvl 90 we can either spark or spark+. When fighting a boss like in TT, is it better to regular spark more often or spark+ less often for damage dealing output ?

5. Is it really worth taking a (short) pause to invoke Wolf emblem to increase crits when fighting a boss or does the speed of continuing hitting make up for that ? Cause i don't see many sins using it in battle, they just spark.

6 Last question : subsea strike. "Increases all damage taken by the target by 30.0% for 8 seconds." So, basically, when you use it, then continue fighting you do 30% more dmg for 8 seconds. but it costs 2 sparks.... so when is it used, if at all ?

thx for any input.
Post edited by Thinkalot - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Simple questions :

1. At what lvl can a sin solo effectively (with "normal" gear) :

TT 1 - 3

Level 90 comfotably (Charmed)

TT 2 - 1

Level 90 aswell except for forshura (Charmed)

TT 2 - 2

Level 99 will want to the extra interval here to live as the bosses hit harder

2. Where does one get the Lunar Glade robes and what's the average price (on DW) ?

not sure on DW but here on LC they are around the 50m mark

3. What is the MAX APS a sin can have at lvl 90 without - int robe and tome ? UNsparked and sparked. (i saw a post about -int but for the life of me can't figure it out...)
    So that means : bracers, rank 6 , hook & thorn.

well at lvl 90 you can get the -0.1 wrists, the -0.05 chest, rank 6 or hh80 daggers with -0.05

so that is -0.2 that is 1.67 unsparked and 2.22 with demon spark

4. Below lvl 90 we can either spark or spark+. When fighting a boss like in TT, is it better to regular spark more often or spark+ less often for damage dealing output ?

Double spark is better, single spark is +150% weapon damage, double is +300% and also recovers 10% hp and lasts for 12 seconds insted of 10

5. Is it really worth taking a (short) pause to invoke Wolf emblem to increase crits when fighting a boss or does the speed of continuing hitting make up for that ? Cause i don't see many sins using it in battle, they just spark.

the difference isnt really noticable, but that being said i will always use it before going in on a boss for the extra dd

6 Last question : subsea strike. "Increases all damage taken by the target by 30.0% for 8 seconds." So, basically, when you use it, then continue fighting you do 30% more dmg for 8 seconds. but it costs 2 sparks.... so when is it used, if at all ?

its not used on single targets, it is only useful/practical for aoeing in frost and in pvp etc.
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well, so far i've done 1-1 and 1-2 without a problem at lvl 84 (1.54 aps/4.5K base hp) but
    the TT 1-3 seemed a bit harder. I managed to do it, and my charm ticked only once.

As for TT 2-1 , i might give it a go once i lvl again, that way i don't lose exp :)

Tried out with and without "Wolf Emblem". Seems to me it DOES make a difference. I WE right after the boss hits me (animation), and the extra dmg from crits seems to recover my hp faster with bloodpaint.

Thx for the info.