BM build

brisum
brisum Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Blademaster
ok so i read the stickies and couldnt find a build could any 1 help me with 1 i went with a custom 1 and i cant seem to do enough dmg or take many hits im 23 atm
Post edited by brisum on

Comments

• RageMachine - Dreamweaver
    RageMachine - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well first off, which kind of weapon are you going to be using because when you reach lvl 29 you must use one type of weapon as your branch off your skills into weapon restricted skills. You don't have enough spirit to get all of the skills at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brisum
    brisum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    its a purple polearm from FB 19 from the boss
  • Crematory - Lost City
    Crematory - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Its very simple, (cant believe that u didnt found a build) 3-STRENGTH 2-DEXTERITY every level. U will have enough HP from refines adds and stones. With this build u can use every weapon from the game. Understood?b:bye
  • newaccount2
    newaccount2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    alright i have 15 points to add and 11vit 8mag 21str and21dex what do i do.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Never add to magic.

Second, 3 strength and 2 dex really, honestly, is the best build. The only variations people should use is are they going to do 3/2 with gear and add a little to vitality, or go pure damage build and 3/2 every level regardless of stat add ons.

(Character Level - 1) x 3 strength = strength for current level
    (Character level - 1) x 2 dex = dex for current level

This maximizes your damage as well as allows you to use any weapon. Things die quicker so you need less vitality. If you use fists then at level 29 you get Diamond Sutra heal for 1 spark, and with fists you will be have the chi toconstantly heal yourself.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Ben - Raging Tide
    Ben - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Plan stats according to your gear.

Need level 60 axes at level 60? make sure you will have enough str for them at that level.
    Need level 60 fists at level 60? make sure you will have enough dex for them at that level.

Vit is optional, always nice to be harder to kill. Add some when you have spare stats.
  • swollenrage
    swollenrage Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Now whats better fists or axes? I want to do 3 str 2 dex but worried that I may be wrong am I going the right direction?
  • brawzer
    brawzer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Sakubatou
    But we need arcane gear right? Blademaster needs arcane and if we dont add magic... we can't wear arcane... what do you suggest on that
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    brawzer wrote: »
    @Sakubatou
    But we need arcane gear right? Blademaster needs arcane and if we dont add magic... we can't wear arcane... what do you suggest on that

Oh wow, lol. We wear Heavy armor (HA). Some BMs will have an extra Light armor (LA) plate in their inventory if they feel they may need it for tanking a magic mob since LA has higher magic resistance, but we have marrows that do the job for us. If you are fighting a magic user, player of mob, learn to use your magic marrows to increase your magic defense.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory