Making Money With a Herc

$hemale - Heavens Tear
$hemale - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Venomancer
so, i have recently gotten a herc and levelled it to my level (77) i was wondering; how should i use it to generate some money? ive tried some TT1-2's but those take quite a bit of time to solo and alot of pots, any suggestions for grinding spots/faster TT tips/what TT's to solo?
Post edited by $hemale - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Aoe grind on mobs u know drop good and pic up all mats u see , in that place u are. sell the mats for 2-3k each!

Spiders are good mobs 2 aoe grind on :3 lvl 96. They do low dg so even 6x can kill em.

Ps make sure ur pet hold agro, cuz they use mag atk XD And if u get 2 many afrer u ur dead veno-biff XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    so, i have recently gotten a herc and levelled it to my level (77) i was wondering; how should i use it to generate some money? ive tried some TT1-2's but those take quite a bit of time to solo and alot of pots, any suggestions for grinding spots/faster TT tips/what TT's to solo?

at ur lvl , go to dreamweaver port and then to that ship Portal to nightscream island , find some physical attacking mobs and get herc to gather them , they drop oblivion soup ( DQ ) which sells for a lot and has nice Dragon Point Value .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue