DQ Rewards.(Horrible)

madcraze
madcraze Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
Here I am just farming off of mobs to get DQ things to sell for points, I go into core and see that A demon or sage mount 15K points!!! Ok so that's $150 gone to waste for 1 mount, which is pretty ridiculous, I really think the creators of this game or whatever should really come to their senses and see that they are going overboard on certain things, but the new Christmas packs that came out for 50z zen are pretty good, I like that :) so im trying to suggest that they mark down the prices for the items BIG TIME! Or u might as well not make this game a Free-MMORPG Because your going to spend tons of money on it if u want good things, Thank you.
Post edited by madcraze on

Comments

• Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think you're kinda confused... and that's confusing me...

Anyway... sage/demon mounts aren't available by dragon points.

And yes a demon/sage mount costs 15k ZEN. which isn't referred to as points but as zen. so yes, it costs a lot.
    You can also get these mounts however by participating in the event (don't ask me what you have to do or when it is, I'm asleep at that time) and you can get celestial shards (or whatever they're called ^^") or you can buy them off other players to get either one of the mounts.

Ofc there's cheaper alternatives if you want a mount like a panther or a polarbear.

The packs is a love it or hate it. And prices of stuff in the cash shop are referred to as gold or as silver, not as zen :P

and as almost every free to play mmo: play for free - pay to win.
    so yes, if you want to be in the top ranks and gank ppl you will most likely have to spend money in the cash shop, or be damn good in merchanting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    These mounts are not "expensive" imo...they're meant as a bonus for people who keep payin' PWI...or as a way to make more people pay...whatever ya like more. So I think it's a good idea to make 'em "expensive" as ya called it, 'cause the options buyin' 'em via chargin' ZEN and participatin' in the event are kinda even.

And yeah...they're not available via DQ points...but with Bonus points ya get if ya charge ZEN.

To get 'em without ZEN ya gotta participate at the Celestial Tiger Event which is every monday (be in the Top 20 of your class and ya'll get a chance to get Celestial Shards or Celestial Insignias if yare in the top 10)
    Shards are untradeable, Insignias are tradeable.

And "Free to play - Pay to win" is not really correct...it just depends on what "win" means to ya. But...let's not make a discussion out of it.
  • Undeadlady - Lost City
    Undeadlady - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I meant by DQ not gameplay because it only cost like 15mil to get one anyways I was only talking about getting the points but it dosent matter anymore im gonna quit this game because it takes forever to lvl up compared to Battle Of Immortals :D
  • papagill
    papagill Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lazy ppl.... What, you want them to just give you max level and gear so you look good? Play the game or leave and play another.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *facepalm*

You just have to charge 15000zen and transfer it to PWI and you get the mount,no?You still get to use the 150gold.
    And please use an appropriate title,post in the right forums,use punctuation and use your brain and eyes to read carefully before you go on here and rage.