Make Money/Gold 20m Each DAY

bitchimon
bitchimon Posts: 18 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
WAYS TO EARN MONEY
I started with 20M/23Gold, You need to buy TigerPacks. First you start off with 50 TigerPack and sell them for $440,000/less each. You will earn at less 2,000,000 in profit if you sell 50, and it take 20 minutes to sell 50 PACKS.

WHY ARE GOLD OVERPRICE
Because (Merchants) are ripping you poor people up like Cheese. Merchants raise the gold price in the NPC Auctioneer: to a price where other can't afford to buy GOLD. They increase gold price by 100 in auction to buy Cheaper GOLD, other Merchant raise it by 10k-50k by buying 1 GOLD because they have a lot of PACKS in their Inventory waiting to be sold.
SO DON"T COMPLAIN ABOUT WHY THE GOLD IS 800K+ EACH

LAST MONTH GOLD PRICE I Bought 65 @ 380k EACH
23402988.jpg

TODAY PRICE BUYING 23GOLD= 50 PACKS use 22.5 gold and save .5 gold
23example.jpg

Earning for 50 Tiger Packs

2mincom.jpg
Total Earning for One Month Random Selling PACKS
55277597.jpg

(Earning)22000000-(Expense)20855940=1144060 Net Profit

For those want wanted to open Tiger Packs Go to the auctioneer to buy GOLD. So Buy your Packs Start your Business Kingdom with as less as 23 GOLD/20m

No GOLD... go here and earn ZEN
http://offers.perfectworld.com/

I earned my 300000 Reputation, got my FLY, MOUNT, IDecide.... and the FUNNY things is I'm still at level 76 (I have decided i have earned Enough GOLD/COINS so, it is time for me to SHARE) THANK YOU ALL WHO SUPPORTED ME FOR ALL MY GEARS for FREE
Post edited by bitchimon on

Comments

• bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    100x.jpg
    184d.jpg
    584oz.jpg
    Lastly, I bought a lot a lot of GOLD and EARN MILLIONS FROM YOU ALL
    93115242.jpg

You can sell Tiger Pack for 420k and still earn a profit @ GOLD price of 850k Each
    The more you Sell the more you Earn

Thank for your Support
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Naming and shaming is against forum rules. Edit out those merchants' names before a mod does it for you.
    Finally for those who want to Lower the Gold Price don't buy Packs from Bad Apple. For those want wanted to open Tiger Packs Go to the auctioneer to buy GOLD.

Doesn't matter who buys the gold, if more gold is being bid on than is being offered for sale the price is going to go up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I gues you'll have to remove the names from your screenies because of ToS.

Anyway, things I noticed...

I started with 20M/23Gold, You need to buy TigerPacks. First you start off with 50 TigerPack and sell them for $440,000/less each. You will earn at less 2,000,000 in profit if you sell 50, and it take 20 minutes to sell 50 PACKS.

> you're a merchant
    Because Bad Apple (Merchant) are ripping you poor people up like Cheese.

> you're a Bad Apple and you're ripping us off
    SO DON"T COMPLAIN ABOUT WHY THE GOLD IS 800K+ EACH ( Because whoever buy PACKS from BAD APPLE help to Raise the Price of the GOLD)

> so you helped to raise gold?
    Finally for those who want to Lower the Gold Price don't buy Packs from Bad Apple.

> so you're saying we shouldn't buy from you

I earned my 300000 Reputation, got my FLY, MOUNT, IDecide.... and the FUNNY things is I'm still at level 76 (I have decided i have earned Enough GOLD/COINS so, it is time for me to SHARE) THANK YOU ALL WHO SUPPORTED ME FOR ALL MY GEARS for FREE

kk thanks bye bad apple

You're teaching people here how to merchant, while you are calling them bad names.

Failing to get your point at this moment :/ if you want to learn people how to merchant, why call people who will learn to merchant a bad apple then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    Thank for all your comment. And yes indeed i'm a merchant, but as a return to the people who supported me i'm telling you all the secret to become Millionares.

Business (Merchant is opened a shop for a profitibility, and as a Return to the GAMER here is my SECRET). I feel BAD, but i need to make my way to Rank 9.

P.S. Going to Sell MORE PACKS now before this get HOT.
    I 'm satisfy with what I Earn.

Going to update the way to Earn Money soon, but after i earn my First Billion $1,000,000,000. I'll teach you all more.

***I Play this game less than 4 Months***
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    cool story bro? :b

maybe after 4 more months you will realise why your thread is pointless
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Dude this doesn't even add up. Ok I have 24 mil. going by YOUR pics there.... (gold's even higher on HT atm) i buy..... 25 gold at 950k each. Hell let's go withthe LOWEST price adn say 900K each. I dot' really know the fees.. but les say u can get 25 gold with 24 mil @ 900k gold. So 50 packs. ... hell les say u get a bulk deal (twice) and get two more singles, so 52 packs. 52 X 440K = 22,880,000

How the hell are you MAKING MONEY?

Or did i miss something cause i'm still half asleep?
  • bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    If you buy GOLO @ 950k u have to sell the packs at a higher price, it is call competitions. Cheaper GOLD and good Price for your Tiger Packs, if you server Gold Price is AT 950k Each that mean Tiger packs in the Server is 490k-500k EACH. How do u think Merchant make a Living Sell Tiger Packs... I just sold 50 in my server for 435k each with 1.5m Profit GOLD price @ 870k.

A Dentist bought a new Machine cost 100k, how does it earn it money BACK???
    Charge their Clients MORE. "REAL STORY"
  • Ookami__ - Heavens Tear
    Ookami__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Anybody willing to give a few coins? Im Broke D= b:surrender
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I'm GOING by your pic dude..... gold's 900 k at the cheapest........ and u said u sell it for 440...
  • Miku_Miku_ - Heavens Tear
    Miku_Miku_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Anyone willing to Spare Some coins? I only have 20k D= b:surrender b:surrender
  • bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    Lol, who said i have to buy GOLD at 900k EACH i bid it up by 100 (474100) @ 10 GOLD I'm BUYING AT and wait for people to sell it to me... Nothing is Free/Easy u have to makke your decision like the STOCKS MARKET.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    That's Arawin for you:)
  • bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    It is Easy to Earn in the GAME. I hate to say, i lost a lot in the Stock Markets... anyone an insider Trader can give me some confidential information about the Curve of STOCK MARKETS.
    And for Boogiepanda it is time to SHARE.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's actually pretty simple but not for everyone
    Because some people didn't have personality to make other suffer (indirectly)
    Or trying to avoid increasing inflation even if it give them lots profit
    Or they just doesn't want to repeat what happened on reality
    (the rich get more money from the poor than what they give)

Part of nature to guess it or more like will to do it . . b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Merchanting essentially only works well if you have capital to start with. The more money you have, the bigger the profit margin becomes. It also only works people who have patience, some just don't and end up opening the packs if they're not sold within 5 minutes.

There's serious competition at least on HT right now, dedicated merchants that literally I think just sit there staring at the screen waiting to see if anyone lowers their price by 1k or 500 coin and changing theirs by a little. Fluctuation in gold pricing (especially in the first few days) can also end up leaving you with less money than before, especially if you leave the catshop up overnight and are unable to tend to it.

Btw, it's only easy to earn in game because not everybody knows how to merchant successfully. If everyone became the sellers, who's going to be the buyer?

Just some random thoughts b:laugh
  • Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
    Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This guy is CLEARLY an idiot for posting this on the BEGINNER'S section.... a newcomer stumbling upon this would be confused by the OP ramblings and screens with ****-poor explanations to say the least.

I got more helpful information from the guide on the in-game gold trading screen, you sir would make the worst teacher on earth GOOD DAY TO YOU.
  • bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    am i a newbie played for 4months with everything LOL... dont be jealous, and learn with your limited knowledge :P
  • Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
    Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    bitchimon wrote: »
    am i a newbie played for 4months with everything LOL... dont be jealous, and learn with your limited knowledge :P

You could ATLEAST make the 'guide' (if you can EVEN call it that) more comprehensive for us with LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OH GREAT ONE.

And another thing....you say you started 4 months ago....how then did you aquire the capital to start investing such amounts of MONEY to buy the gold to begin with? Something doesnt add up here.
  • bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    for your understand go Farm from monster Get materials and sell to people for 10k Each that is your limit/ go kill snowman even better, killing snowman is not Bad for income 100-200k Each hours for newbies
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    can you tell me why you buy gold for 40mil then earn 22mil? Whats the next step?
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    The example sell 50 tiger packs, i didn't sell 100, buying 40Mil gold is just an example. 50x2=100 (22Milx2= 44M)...
    The more u sell the more u Earn. it take me 30minutes to sell 50-75 before depend on your price and your LUCK.

I sold 50 Packs then I earned 2-3m from it, the More u sell the MORE U EARN
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Ah ok, I think i figured it out. The real money you earn is from the 5 extra packs you get from bulk price.

But me still don't get why you multiply 50x2
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    now he's making **** up. I'll copy my post from the other thread then elaborate...

that whole thread made my brain hurt lol.... but it still dot' add up. If he bought gold at 875k..... like i guess he's saying he did in the pics... Well Heaven's tear is 950k to a mil no way to get it less atm. BUt if he bought at 875... lets say i use 24 mil, that's 27.4 gold (w/o the fees). So.... les say... 26 gold. That's 52 packs (if u get packs with a bulk package). Packs are bout 475k on my server, but he SAID he sold them for 440k or LESS right in the beginning.

52 X 440k = 22, 880,000 um..... i think he sucks at adding? or like i said in the thread he linked maybe I'm missing something. cause tht's a LOSS of over a mil.... I'd love to know how he REALLY got to 96mil in coins fast.

Ok that was my post, then somone said i'm making it complicated so i said....

"i'm going by what HE said....... 875k gold... sold packs for 440k..... or less..... i didnt' complicate a thing"

NOW he's saying 50X2= 100 so what? 100 PACKS? and now it's 40 mil? first he said 24 or 23. And like i said above you couldnt' get enough packs even at 875k gold to even make your money back....

And i've sold REINFORCED leather for 10k a pop on the AH, like 200 of them.... which took me MONTHS (ALOT more then 4) to get (that was HALF of the like 400 i saved up to do lvl 6 crafting between the leveling on two toons and the 2X before this one). There's no way in hell jsut starting out on this game you can sel LOW lvl mats and make 24 MIL. Unless you never actually PLAYED the game and leveled, and all you DID was gather mats and set up a cat shop. Even then.. idk....

Still this don't add up and you're making even less sense now.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    @Tallain You buy 50 packs in bulk from boutique for 45 gold, and the money you earn in the end is from the 5 packs you did not have to pay for. Make sense bro?
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    yep... THAT makes perfect sense. Just one problem.... look at his screenshots. and he SAID he bought it for 875 adn sold for 440.....

He said he's only been playing for four months and gold's been up to and past 800k for that longs at least. no way he could've bought it cheaper and just been posting the screenshots and giving examples. Supposedly he actually did this at these prices.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    oh well my method still works tho lol. I honestly could not understand the way he wrote that thread.
  • bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    due to illogical players, i make it simple, Look At the Pictures samples to help u Out. If you can't figuare out .... .... go back to farm snowman

Update in Coins that i have earned for today
    updatecash.jpg

This Morning
    55277597.jpg
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Oh yesh i get it lol. You missed an important detail in your steps. Got me all confused lol.

But one quick question... Does it really take only 20 minutes to sell 50 packs? Because that's un-believeably fast.
  • bitchimon
    edited December 2010
    It depend on your price and on your luck. GoodLUCK
  • Props - Harshlands
    Props - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You got mail.