Calm robe:Wraithgate ?

mierina
mierina Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Hello everyone. Today i saw a char with this robe on DW server ,lvl 60 i think with-6% channeling.I checked pw boutique agent, the forges in arch ,pw database site and even google it but couldnt find anything.So my question is how to get this robe?
P.S Sry for stupid question but im kinda new to the game and ..and... i want to know everythingb:thanks
Post edited by mierina on

Comments

• Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm pretty sure it's Calm Robe: Lunar Glade.

You get it by exchanging a wing trophy lunarglade for one at the PW boutique manager in any major city.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    if it's level 60 it's calm robe: wraithgate

farm trophy mode in FB69 to get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Loltank is right.

You need to get 8 gold medals from tm69. 600k per run. No wines and must be done in 10mins. Need at least four 60-80 people. Can invite people over those levels, but they won't get the medal. I'd suggest running practice runs first before you waste money on the tm.

There is also a higher level one available from tm Lunar. It's much harder though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Loltank is right.

You need to get 8 gold medals from tm69. 600k per run. No wines and must be done in 10mins. Need at least four 60-80 people. Can invite people over those levels, but they won't get the medal. I'd suggest running practice runs first before you waste money on the tm.

There is also a higher level one available from tm Lunar. It's much harder though.

looooooooooooove your sig lol b:chuckle
  • mierina
    mierina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thank you guys , im reading now Trophy mode guideb:cute