Question about the Christmas Gift

Comments

• Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well they could be untradable but like others things you can put them in stash.
    Hope thats what we get .__. Or all tradable.

But gah.. 10 hours... So long and Ill have to log hours else Ill forget b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    permanent doesn't mean u can't move it in the account stash, which is what i meant. not selling them Susy. But if the Anni fash was bound... meh it was a thought. O well still gonna log each toon on maybe one'll get lucky and not look like Bozo the clown lol

I wasn't implying that you would sell it b:laugh I thought you asked if it would be trade-able (in other words, not bound), which if that were the case I expect people making alt character accounts, getting spare sets of fashion and selling them off for coin :P I personally don't use account stash, I just trade my hubby and ask him to trade me back once I switch.

I'm also gonna try the same as you and and hope for the best b:pleased
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The fashion is permanent, dye-able, and really damn cool..
    Yeah.. Especially cool for those people who spent their time and money on celestial event to get the fashion.
    *Semi retired*
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Still the question tradable or not :o ?
    since I would like a set of that on earthguard I gues O_o

Also,
    thanks pwi :D almost my b-day too ^.^ so it's like a b-day prezzie for me :3

b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is there any way to keep track of this? Or if I send in a ticket will they be able to tell me if I have gotten the required 10 hours?
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Stop clock.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Shouldn't be hard to accumulate 10 hours over 9 days, ijs. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Some of us that have more than 1 account full of characters do need a timer to know when to log the first one off and start on the next one's timer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miurachan
    miurachan Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Will be the new styles tradeble or binded?
    can we change colors with pigmets?
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is this automatic? or do you need to pick up a quest like the roll call event?

@miurachan

according to PWDatabase, there are 2 sets of celesial fashion:

- Neutral Celestial set : That requires a "modest" amount of pigments to change the color.
    - Celestal Bard set : That comes on a fixed color.

Not sure wich one will be given as reward. I'm guessing the last one since neutral celestial looks like it hasn't been released on PWi, or it's gonna be bidding hall only, like the Eternal Love sets.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Clock + Pen + Paper = Hey presto time logged :/

Why do so many people need babysitting ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is this automatic? or do you need to pick up a quest like the roll call event?

@miurachan

according to PWDatabase, there are 2 sets of celesial fashion:

- Neutral Celestial set : That requires a "modest" amount of pigments to change the color.
    - Celestal Bard set : That comes on a fixed color.

Not sure wich one will be given as reward. I'm guessing the last one since neutral celestial looks like it hasn't been released on PWi, or it's gonna be bidding hall only, like the Eternal Love sets.

The only thing I can say, is knowing PWI, they would be mismatched ones that you'd have to dye to get the color you want. This is also slightly backed up by the banner on top of the news column. You see there that the colors of the outfits are different from the ones being advertised in the article itself. This is just what I'm assuming. I guess its also best to assume the worst. You get less disappointed that way.

As far as having the times recorded, I believe the OP is concerned that if they do get 10 hours but they don't recieve their reward, if there will be a record that they can have in-game somehow to prove that they were indeed online that long, so that if they send a ticket to support they don't just say 'Sorry, too bad, you can't prove it, you just want things for free.' or some such response. Rather than everyone's thoughts that they don't know how to keep track of ten hours themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • LisianLil - Sanctuary
    LisianLil - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I remember 1 year ago they gave away free pirate sets....
    But those had 7 days timer(Then disappear)

Will those will be the same :O
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Probably is permanent, but will be randomly colored and undyeable.

Mmmm... wonder what colors look good on it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    <<Would love for a sale of perfect pink or fuchsia pigments in the CS sometime next month.b:chuckle Tho I know I wont see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serpenserpia - Archosaur
    Serpenserpia - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I wonder if the 10 hour total they speak about has to be a 10 hour continuous log in or the total between the times you stay online between the set dates ... hmm,ideas ?
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    jesus..... just woke up and got on here saw this question in like 5 different places..... READ FRANKIE"S POST.... he said TOTAL..... he didnt' say 10 hours STRAIGHT.
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2010

More importantly, can you please tell us if its:

10 consecutive hours, or

10 hours within those given days?

I dc quite often so it would suck if its 10 consecutive hours...

Thanks in advance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miurachan
    miurachan Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Fashion seems to be obtained via this quest after using Neutral Celestial Ticket that will be sent to mailbox. Colors for all parts will be determined randomly. It will be tradable an permanent.
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    ..... that's from the Celstial Tiger event..... NOT this giveaway....
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I really dont like the undyable idea ..... like to know if is dyable so i can collect dye colors i like..

Question was already awnsered at page 2 by Frankie ;) so yep it's dyable b:dirty

Still waiting to hear if it's tradable or if you can put it in account stash, would really like to know that :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    jesus..... just woke up and got on here saw this question in like 5 different places..... READ FRANKIE"S POST.... he said TOTAL..... he didnt' say 10 hours STRAIGHT.

You wouldn't have been able to see any kinda question if they made it clear on the first announcement :) go back to bed chap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxxina - Dreamweaver
    Foxxina - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I kinda agree most of you guys. I think that it would be a permanent outfit, bonded with your class account you pick and be dye able. I think once you receive it it would be 1 full color set that's what Im thinking if not hey we will have to wait and see b:thanks
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    You wouldn't have been able to see any kinda question if they made it clear on the first announcement :) go back to bed chap.

No... it was pretty clear... 10 hours TOTAL between today at noon and the 29th.... You really can't figure that out?
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is it one outfit per account? I've heard talk that you can get outfits for other chars on the same account if they are logged in for ten hours as well. Anyone know if this is true?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010

QUOTED from fraknie's news post.....

"Getting these new fashion sets for your PWI character is very simple-- All you have to do is be logged into the game for 10 hours total between December 22nd at Noon PST and December 31st at 11:59 PM PST!

Each character that fulfills this 10 hour requirement will receive this special outfit in his or her mailbox during the first week of January!"

See the second part?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is it one outfit per account? I've heard talk that you can get outfits for other chars on the same account if they are logged in for ten hours as well. Anyone know if this is true?
    Article says one for each character that's logged in for 10 hours between the stated dates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lexie_Angel - Dreamweaver
    Lexie_Angel - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No... it was pretty clear... 10 hours TOTAL between today at noon and the 29th.... You really can't figure that out?
    Hey listen on Dec 22th-Dec 29th is the x2 exp, spirit and items get your facts right b:angry for the outfit event all you have to do is be logged into the game for 10 hours total between December 22nd at Noon PST and December 31st at 11:59 PM PST!Each character that fulfills this 10 hour requirement will receive this special outfit in his or her mailbox during the first week of January!
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    jesus sorry i looked at the wrong line i had written down here..... so i mised two days. big deal...... ThE DAYS WEREN"T IN QUESTION HERE, PEOPLE CAN"T READ AND THINK YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED IN TEN HOURS STRAIGHT! AND UGH THAT RED..... I"M BLIND!!!! damn it caps... not rewriting that...
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Why can't you guys create something new, instead of giving away something that was already released in a different way?

I know its really damn cool, I get compliments all the time. Thats why I paid a small fortune for the real stuff.

Bad move PWI, this is seriously disappointing. Thanks for making like 70million coins worth of fashion extremely common and ruining it for everyone that had it before this.
This discussion has been closed.