Buying my 1st Ballet Dress In PW

Foxxina - Dreamweaver
Foxxina - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello everyone on the 24th or the 25th I will buy 20 gold zen from PW, When I purchase the zen gold I will buy a Ballet Dress from the bouquet. Now I know the colors come out random BUT the color I want is white, now if I do not get the color but a different nice color would anyone be willing to trade it for a white ballet dress one please :DTHANK YOU AND PLEASE REPLY BELOW...
Post edited by Foxxina - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You're buying fashion FROM the boutique? o.O

Never a good idea. Gold is 1m each right now, feel like paying 3m for your dress?

Instead, sell the gold and try the Auction House, people tend to dye theirs good-looking colors so you shouldn't have a problem finding white. If you do have a problem, buy white pigments for a fraction of the cost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn