Second Ring

Options
_DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
_DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Blademaster
Just looking for a quick opinion. Will be planning to upgrade to COA and/or Lunar, but for now refining gear and Nirvana pants are eating my funds so wondering which ring to pull out of ones I have in my bank to keep me going for the moment.

Currently using Band From Heavens Jail. Nice attack from it and nice adds.

For second I have a choice of a second Band, a max stat Misty, a max stat Gold frost ring I got a few runs ago, or the Attendance ring. Standard 4.0 Hybrid build.

Oh, and second question, I got lucky enough to hit 4 sockets on my tt99 pants. How many chienkungs to keep the sockets if I decide to go Nirvana. And do I need to chienkung both the first and second cast?

Thanks.
Post edited by _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    For PvE? Band x2.

Attendance Ring + Misty for PvP I would think.

I don't think the frost ring is all that good at your level. You might be better off trying to craft some OHT might rings and hope for patk x3.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Thalos - Dreamweaver
    Thalos - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You need to use the Chienkun for both Casts and it's 213 overall to keep 4 Sockets.

Here is a link that provides some informations on Nirvanacrafting.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    useing attendance x2 for pve because i do a lot of instance soloing/tanking and haveing decent attack rings with def leve and hp is a godsend thereb:surrender
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You need to use the Chienkun for both Casts and it's 213 overall to keep 4 Sockets.

Here is a link that provides some informations on Nirvanacrafting.

Ouch, comes to almost the exact same price as manually adding a 4th socket. At 190+ gold I could get some pretty crazy refines, guess I'll just take the loss and lose a socket or two. :/

Still 3 months away from a second attendance. Will probably go for two bands and keep the attendance handy incase of a difficult instance/boss.