edited December 2010 in General Discussion
http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d4bb02434bf40e6f

Refer to the shards and the tome
Post edited by _Yukari_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You asking when barbs get perma elemental shell and buddhas guard, along with perma sage cleric buffs and perma demon bm buff along with demon spark combined with sage true form and shapeshifting intensity and sage strength of titans? Probably never.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You asking when barbs get perma elemental shell and buddhas guard, along with perma sage cleric buffs and perma demon bm buff along with demon spark combined with sage true form and shapeshifting intensity and sage strength of titans? Probably never.

Ha...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow, you'd think a tome like that would have more than -1% chan. That's bullsht. You'd expect more, since that's a whoooole lot more towards interval that cham.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They'll come out as soon as PW can think up of a new pack name..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow, you'd think a tome like that would have more than -1% chan. That's bullsht. You'd expect more, since that's a whoooole lot more towards interval that cham.

Yea, especially when considering that according to prof there is a -3% chan tome.

Anyway... +20 stones probably aren't coming to our version ever. Same with that cape and tome too.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I personally think there are some people who spend more time on pwcalc than actually playing the game -- partly explained by post #2. Oops, hi OP.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I personally think there are some people who spend more time on pwcalc than actually playing the game -- partly explained by post #2. Oops, hi OP.

I spend more time on the forums than in-game. FCC + browsing forums and writing posts works out quite well actually. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010

let the plp dream of the gear they will never have QQ, and that gear lol someone had alot of free time ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    its a shame, even with that tome and all of those +20 vit shards wont make barbs any more wanted at endgame pve then they are now.

and as for as pvp goes it just means rank 9 casters will now take 3 hits to kill a barb instead of 1.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tweakz wrote: »

OOH GURL! THAT'S MAH JAMM!!b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    this is so fail... crit arrow? really? nirvana? instead of r9? rofl.
    btw OP, u forgot white voodoo at the buffs b:cute
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4d7a7e276a8b73d7 while yes still keeping the +20 vit stones heres the more down to earth version terms of buffs and skill...
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    50k HP barb...
    b:dirty
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    and here is what we can get now
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=66309fd8959e7d1f
    b:bye