Where should a level 55 blademaster hyper grind?

RfIcopter - Harshlands
RfIcopter - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
I've got a lot of hypers and I want to use them during aoe grinding. Could anyone tell me which mobs to aoe grind on and where they can be found. I am a level 55 blademaster. Thank you b:thanks
Post edited by RfIcopter - Harshlands on

Comments

• Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Aoe grinding at 55 is pretty tough, but you can try the top of skull mountain. the prisoners there don't aggro, but clump close enough to round up 8 or so to AoE to death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If you have a good magic marrow, as well as a charm or multiflavor jiaozi, go for Taurox Enthusiasts near Tusk Town at 508,342. They're level 61, and there's quite a large number of them. I can't really think of anything else that would be nice to fight other than the prisoners mentioned in the previous post -- the constantly respawning Gang Leaders at that house, but that sucks for a BM since they kite so much and would waste hyper.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    1) Pay someone to take you to FCC.
    2) Wait till 67-70 and then grind at Seaweed Thiefs near Sanctuary.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    1) Pay someone to take you to FCC.
    2) Wait till 67-70 and then grind at Seaweed Thiefs near Sanctuary.

i started seaweed thiefs at lvl 61...1 BP and 1 lvl 7 alter physical and u got urself a nice aoe grind ^^
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Really pwi?

Go north/northwest of fb51 and there are about 10-12 phys mobs you can aoe on. Nothing amazing and you do have to work a bit when luring.

If you want to get great exp with hypers have a cleric friend fly around and heal lure a decent group of mobs since they are a bit spread out.

Or solo frost and kill heads on alt ;D
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Seriously, between BH, and CS, Quests and Cube, why would you need to Hyper grind before the mid 60's? (and then the previously mentioned Seaweed Thiefs are awesome to grind on for melee classes.)
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    if your are looking for serious grind from 60-80 the mobs in the pit at public quest give a shytload of exp on hypers u just need a wizzy to zhen and a cleric to spam heal the wiz while you pull just try not to aggro the boss i did it on my wiz was pretty good exp till about 80+
  • csvayn
    csvayn Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    best to wait a little longer