Sage and Demon

Options
preka
preka Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Psychic
What are these? sub classes? i'm lvl 9 and returning after 10 months so understand my noob question.
Post edited by preka on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yes you could say that they are subclasses.
    basically their skills are a bit different.
  • Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear
    Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Do you remember that spiritual cultivation at lvl 9? It allowed you to get new skills.
    You keep going and roughly every to levels ending in 9, you progress in your cultivation. At level 89, you have a choice, Aware of the Myriad (which will lead to Celestial Sage) and Aware of the Void (Which will lead to Celestial Demon). You pick which one to choose, but instead of learning new skills, you have to find skill books that allow to to "re-learn" your old skills, making them stronger and adding extra effects.

For example

The Wizard's Stone Rain is normally just an attack skill. As usual it gets stronger with each level of the skill (up to 10). But, using the skill book, I can upgrade it to level 11 which makes it even stronger but also adds these effects:

Demon: 20% Chance to stun for 5 seconds
    Sage: Reduce Channeling time to 1.6 seconds

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillpwi.php
    You can see how each skill gets stronger at each level, and how much cash and spirit each cost. You can click the Sage/Demon buttons (or just hit Level + after level 10) to see what each does.
    [sigpic] [/sigpic]