I want to play again, sadly ....

preka
preka Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Hey, i played this game on and off since PW MY had their english version and now I'm looking for reasons to play this game again ( this is the 4th or the 5th "again" for this version :D ).Back then i was a "hardcore" gamer with no life and i just wanted to grind until XXX level , now I'm cured so i don't have so much things to ask for so ,when I left pw last time the game was like this:

The good side:
-great community ( most part ) talkative and fun to play with
-more than 3 top guilds ( factions , i don't really remember what was the name :D )
-nice pvp between players on grind spots :D ( i like this sort of things )
The bad side:
-not to many quests from 40+
-very expensive gear for not-paying players ( not really a big problem because i understand that the game has to make money from somewhere , but they could find a way to give paying players advantages that don't make much difference like teleporting,1-2 daily quests more than the regular players , i don't have to think about this they are the dev.)
-the game got a little grind fest after 50 and that wouldn't be a problem if the quests were a little different or the skills a little prettier.

I gave up the game moths ago so it would be great if some one can fill me up with the info.What is better and what is worst and tell me if this game is still fun.
And tell me a suitable pvp server to start again on.
Thank you for your help!
Post edited by preka on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Positive: Rank 8 is now dirt cheap.
    Negative: Gold is now 1m+ per unit.

'Nuf said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ^ That.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.