Sxy sage cler bk

Options
Tiffin - Heavens Tear
Tiffin - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Cleric
im a pvp DD and hler im wondering to go sage or demon sage skills seem beter but not by much??? so i think im guna go sage wht u other clers think
?? pls post reply i need sum hlp and im 11.5% to 89 so ill lvl today thx.... b:thanks
b:kissb:bye
Post edited by Tiffin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LSKITZOl - Lost City
    LSKITZOl - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Im going Demon hands down. It's up to you though. b:pleased
  • Healladiin - Harshlands
    Healladiin - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im a pvp DD and hler im wondering to go sage or demon sage skills seem beter but not by much??? so i think im guna go sage wht u other clers think
    ?? pls post reply i need sum hlp and im 11.5% to 89 so ill lvl today thx.... b:thanks
    b:kissb:bye

The sage vs. Demon spreadsheet is up and after I analized it I found that it was far better to go demon. Demon IHB will allow you to get chi for free and solo without pots. each demon IHB will regenerate an additional 300 mp of 15 seconds so a full stack of 6 will generate 1500-1800 mana in 15-18 seconds I'm going demon just for the sake of getting Demon IHB.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The sage vs. Demon spreadsheet is up and after I analized it I found that it was far better to go demon. Demon IHB will allow you to get chi for free and solo without pots. each demon IHB will regenerate an additional 300 mp of 15 seconds so a full stack of 6 will generate 1500-1800 mana in 15-18 seconds I'm going demon just for the sake of getting Demon IHB.

You do realize, that even if it regens 300 mp, it also costs 400 MP to use?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flying_Flash - Sanctuary
    Flying_Flash - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

If that is your basis for going demon I recommend looking at Demon Celestial Seal and Sage Spirits Gift. If you want free mp, those are the two skills that'll give you that extra mp, not Demon IH like just stated

Also note:
    Demon Celestial Seal gives mp to target
    Sage Spirits Gift gives mp always to you

You can't go wrong either way, I just love the Sage Vanguard and Magic Shell buffs
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It is really hard to pick which is best, it's all according to your play style, but since you are a pvp player, I say demon spark and debuffs are better than sage ones. But if you like to solo stuff, I prefer sage, since sage spark reduces damage, sage IH heals more, sage Wellspring is faster (channeling is reduced) and sage plume shell absorbs more damage (yay), not to mention that sage buffs are way cooler than demon ones.

But again, check both skills and pick what you like. I have always been told to pick demon cuz "demon is waaay better" but I always end up picking sage after comparing the skills.

Good luckb:victory
  • Soira - Raging Tide
    Soira - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It all depends on your play style b:pleased
    People say demon is better in PvP though I believe sage can be just as good, it's all in how you use your skills, no matter if it's sage or demon version.
    I chose demon because of the faster channeling I gain from demon spark, which can be really usefull if your in a bad situation and you need to stack your tank fast.Also, demon vanguard spirit and magic shell are really helpful when you (or your friend :P) need to get some chi fast.Another reason is demon purify, which doesn't need chi to be cast (which is awesome if you need to purify a lot).And demon stream or rejuvenation is awesome in tight situations too.These are just a few of the reasons I chose demon though! b:laugh

Just like Lubby said, you should check both versions and see which would suit you best, and which would be more helpful for you. b:victory
    You do realize, that even if it regens 300 mp, it also costs 400 MP to use?

Sooo if I use Demon Ironheart on myself, I lose 400 mana, but right after that I get 300 mana back...Doesn't that mean that I actually use only 100 mana?Which is actually quite good if you ask me... :o
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    personally im sage more than a half year now and me luvs it im oke in both pvp and pve my chi skill helps me a lot aswell in both , but like peeps said totally depends on you :3 both have their good and lesser good parts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo