***Role Play 4***

Options
Grippieluver - Lost City
Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
Holaa!!! So last role play was a bust! Everyone just quit *sadness*

RULES: Wait two posts before posting your next IC(in character) post

Ok, now we need a role play.. suggestion time!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
Post edited by Grippieluver - Lost City on

Comments

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We all quit because nobody wanted to kill off your character Grippie.

As for ideas, why not try something a bit different and go Sci-fi for this one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sci fi... interesting,, and awwww im sorryy ))):

• LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I can agree with the sy-fy theme. I need something to get me into the mood to read Brave New World anyhow >.>.....
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hi gripple ur still in forum i see glad ur still online even if its on forum cheers b:victory
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah...I kinda just went blah. I got involved in another RP and thus got side-tracked.

Willing to try again. Also up for any theme you guys want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Awesome guys!

Ghoul: again with the Gripple? it's definately Grippie you know like, (Grip- ee) haha thank you <3

• KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I got a suggestion.How about a bunch of refugees were riding in their spaceship and it crash landed on a unknown planet inj the middle of a deserted base.Then,they get attacked by aliens.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hmmm that sounds cool, I'm not like a sci-fi nerd, so my facts wont be straight, is everyone up for this,, are there any more ideas?

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Grippie, it's sci-fi. We're gonna be on a different planet. You can make stuff up all you want, and nobody will think it's wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited December 2010
    Options
    coolness!

edited December 2010
    Options
    So,when shall we begin?If you all won't mind,I got a starting story already b:cute
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You think this is enough people? ok hold on, let everyone pick their characters, and then you can do the starting story (:

Name: Hannah
    Description: Short, has curly blonde hair and blue eyes, slightly tan-ish skin
    Personality: Sweet, but very mature; hates rude people, and tries to keep peace with everyone, she's not very athletic
    Race: White

ok, go for it everyone

• Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Lest give this a shot

Name: Lizzy
    Description: Medium lenght, Black straight hair pulled back in a ponytail, kinda white-ish skincolour. She loves long black boots all the way up to her knees.
    Personality: Nice, but you got to know her first and you have to get passed the rough shell she putt around her to see the sweet side. She doesnt like ppl with an ego-problem and gets easily annoyed when you ask to many questions. She likes kids alot since (in her opinion) they are still in their pure form and not smuttered by the adults yet.
    Race: Red
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ok, I hope what we have for a story is enough.

Name: Jack

Description: Medium height (around 5'-5") with short, curly hair and gray eyes. He wears simple, practical clothing, of which the only really noticeable attribute of is the broad sword he keeps with him at all times.

Personality: A quiet, soft-spoken person. He chooses his word carefully, and is slow to speak. This does lead people who don't know him to think he's rude, standoffish, and egotistical, but those who know him know that just the opposite is the case. He tries to avoid conflict most of the time, and is in fact looked to as a mediator in most cases (much to the surprise of most people, considering the large, noticeable weapon he always has with him). However, when in danger of bodily harm, he shows a different side of him. That of a berserker.

Race: white.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ooh new person! Hi Edyn!

So your charcter is red?

• LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Name: Eletos (Don't ask...off the top of my head...)

Description: Thick blondish brown hair, usually curls up around his neck. Is about 6' even, and to most he seems like a giant. Other than his height the only thing most people notice from his appearance is the weapon selection he has on him. Items ranging from a ion blaster, to a simple dark-matter sword. Most of which is conviently carried inside a trans-partical space box. Clothing is basic normal wear, though he does wear a cloak which he likes a lot.

Personality: Quite most of the time, not one easy to be angered. He likes to keep to himself around people he doesn't know well, but can be seen as the life of the party around those he knows. Most people who know him always kid around and say "How pissed would you be if so and so got injured?" because they know his only button that is pressable is if one of his friend's gets hurt in some form.

Race: Half-Human, Half-Unknown
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Name:Tass
    Sex:Male
    Race:Human-alien hyrid
    Description:Born out of alien experimentation to make humans adapt to the harsh conditons of other planets.An albino,born with no mouth but speaks with telepathy to others.He possesses powerful psionic powers.

Personality:An extremely brilliant scientist,he has many inventions under his belt.Many enemy forces of Earth are hunting for him to utilise his inventions for evil.However,he believes that they should not be used for the taking of innocent lives.He tries not to harm living things due to his past and works towards peace.

I guess we can wait for a few more people
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Name: Ari
    Species: Human
    Description: Ari is rather short at only 5'6". He has shoulder-length wavy light brown hair, tan skin, and hazel eyes. He usually wears rather normal clothing, but sticks to a black and white color scheme. Ari also uses a scythe with an energy blade.
    Personality: Ari is very friendly, but knows when to be serious. He's also slightly impulsive when bored and will do things just because they sound fun or interesting. He doesn't hate much of anything either. Dislike them, sure. But not out-and-out hatred.

I'm basically playing a gender-bent, sci-fi version of one of my older RP chars here. Sue me. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited December 2010
    Options
    I'll post on Christmas or Christmas Eve since I'm rather busy these few days.
    Or if someone else wants to do the Story then go ahead
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oi. I will just wait for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ok, so the plot is we're all on a spaceship that crash lands on an alien planet, with the potential for hostile natives. So, are we starting on the ship or on the planet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Would I be able to jump in on this? I've never done a forum RP before...
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We haven't started yet, so go ahead. Just use a profile template like this~

Name:
    Species:
    Description:
    Personality:

Species is there because this is going to be a sci-fi RP. So like, if you wanted, you could be an alien. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Ogath - Heavens Tear
    Ogath - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I was in the last RP thread, but i kept on forgetting to post so saddly when i finnaly did post, the story was to far away for me to realy do any thing:(

also so i presume that we have realy advanced technology, so what about light sabers? lol

Name: Jacob
    Species: human
    Description: This exceptionally bright person had graduated top of his highschool class and was offered to be on the flight of _________( need date and name for flight), he can suck up information like a sponge, and you always can rely on him for imformation about planets, and species.

he is about 5' 2", with flat dark blond hair that sometimes reaches his shoulders, he is not a wimp but not realy an athlete either, so he can hold up in a 1VS1 but not against multiple enemies.

he usually wears all black, with a jacket, and skinny jeans.

he walks around ussually like in a daze and alos usually has a slurred voice, as if he was always tired. this happens because hes always thinking.
    Personality: he usually keeps to himself, and you probably wont know how he's feeling because he almost always wear's the same emotionless expression. when he does talk to you he'll greet you in a happy "ello ello" no matter how hes feeling.
    new race the cursed.

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132&highlight=cursed

plenty of ideas and lots of support come and help us.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ok, so the plot is we're all on a spaceship that crash lands on an alien planet, with the potential for hostile natives. So, are we starting on the ship or on the planet?
    We haven't started yet, so go ahead. Just use a profile template like this~

Name:
    Species:
    Description:
    Personality:

Species is there because this is going to be a sci-fi RP. So like, if you wanted, you could be an alien. :D
    Lots of running space then.... The ultimate question is how weird do I make my character?... b:chuckle

Name: Ember
    Species: Psychic Human
    Description: Ember was born with 2 psychic abilities, the ability to read minds, and the ability to shape shift. Thanks to his abilities of shape shifting. Thanks to this, he has found his temporary new form. Blue hair, about shoulder length, with a rich green color eye. A think bone structure. On top of that, he doesn't eat much. He is never found without a pair of trip pants, or something close to it.

Personality: Ember is very withdrawn, scared of finding someone he wants to stick around with for more then 10 seconds. He is somewhat blunt at times, and is not scared to stand up for his beliefs. Don't expect any physical threats though, for he is a pacifist, and only fights if it is a life or death situation.

Good? It isn't set in stone so I could change him before we start... b:avoid
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Ogath - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    well it looks like me and him might be good friends as we're always be withdrawn or keeping to ourselves.
    new race the cursed.

edited December 2010
    Options
    How so? If they don't talk to anyone how do they become friends :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ogath - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    because people with the same personality usually become friends, so even if we only talk to each other possibly 5 times then there might atleast be a mutuall understanding to as why they are so withdrawn.

and that understanding could lead to a friendship.
    new race the cursed.

edited December 2010
    Options
    Meh, lets just see what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ogath - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    agreed
    new race the cursed.