Anyone worred that Wizards will die?

13»

Comments

• TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I really really doubt wizards will die out. I notice a lot of people leveling new wizards lately, mainly b/c you can get 1 of the best weapons in the game for tiny 72 bucks. Not many classes can 1 shot 99.99% of the server after only spending 72 bucks. But yeah thats on a pvp server where wizards actually have a purpose, to **** on other players.

What i dont get is why people make wizards on a pve server. Seems like a total waste of time and really depressing endgame. What you gonna do at 100+, grind for DQs and QQ about not getting invited to BH/Nirvana/TT <.<
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What i dont get is why people make wizards on a pve server. Seems like a total waste of time and really depressing endgame. What you gonna do at 100+, grind for DQs and QQ about not getting invited to BH/Nirvana/TT <.<

PK still goes on PVE servers although it may not have as many PKers. There's also TW...

But yeah, I don't think wizards will die out. They are still needed for RB/GV and I've come across squads that prefer wizards over psychics.
  • KoYu_ - Harshlands
    KoYu_ - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yea wiz need -99% chaneeling to be insta anything over = 50% and Wiz arnt that useless in pvp or pve says the lvl 1. Wizards make Good AA<<in pvp
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This thread is taking more of a pragmatic approach. We need more "game/wizards/pwi/pwe iz ded" kind of responses to even things out a bit.