Sugestion foir developers: fast keys for select squad

ClericMD - Lost City
ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
hello, my english is very bad so excusme for all the errors.

If any developers read some time this i like sugest that implement in a future fast keys for select squad members, and add to macros the option auto select, This will be very helpfull for all class in special clerics went you need a fast heal for a member of squad of self heal, purify, etc.

well that is all.

PD: A subforum for other languages dont need too much to be implement and will help a lot of people in game, food for thought.
Post edited by ClericMD - Lost City on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Pressing Shift and a number based on a person's position in the squad list does the same thing... Don't really see the point in being able to macro it because the positions aren't always the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Vorken - Archosaur
    Vorken - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    And if you don't want to use shift+#key, you can can map that to a different key (presss K to bring up the list of key assignments).

Or you can just click on their name in the list of squad members.
  • ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wow thanks, 1 year playing and dont know that i feel like a noob hehehe. Thx for the advice.

And add auto select in macros is no bad, in other game that was implemented and works great. And was too a select target, where you can put the name of some pjs in the macro, you know that pjs that you "loved" so much and want say hello every time you see them.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thats why you test everything b:laugh
    Fail troll of harshlands