Glitches and suggestions

imsin93
imsin93 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
Perfect World International, is in fact very unique game, great graphics, great details on characters, land-air-sea layers, different types of monsters on each layers, a highly distasteful cash shop, and a horrible server lag. b:victory

Allow me to start on the good points, Perfect World have have amazing graphics, which i dare say the best. Land-air-sea layers, are a very special feature in this game and is welcomed.

Glitches:
1.I noticed, whenever i am flying, and land without stopping, My character will be bugged and will get stuck somewhere in mid air.

2.The dungeons, monster moves around too much, and get bugged, they would end up in somewhere unreachable and then start recovering HP and subsequently return to it's original position.

3.Sever lags, whenever we initiate a skill, there bound to be some kind of delays, when it is laggy enough, skill pretty much initiates up to 1 second late.

4.Cash shop contains many items that common sense would tell you they won't sell, and yes they are too expensive. b:sad

Opinions:
1.There is the problem of the dungeons being too big, when someone wants to return to their team, they have to run all the way to find their team, this wastes way too much time, instead of teleport incense or what ever you are selling you cash shop, why not sell a team teleport item, where one person can warp to the leader's side, perhaps with a 1 hour cool down? It is just common sense that the teleport incense won't sell, who is dumb enough to use it when we can town portal(skill) or simply fly back?

2. The skill macro symbols are ugly :D enough said.

3. The hotkey bar, something i urge you to deal about, this is what i think, when ever engaging a enemy, the hotkey function is smart enough to initiate a combo sequence, like for
example 1,
hotkey: Normal attack, skill 1, skill 2, skill 3, skill 4 ,etc.
Then the character will just normal attack, since it is continuous.
Example 2,
hotkey: skill 1, Normal attack, skill 2, skill 3, skill 4, etc.
Then the character will initiates the skill 1, then Normal attack till skill 1 cool down is over.
Example 3,
hotkey: skill 1, skill 2, skill 3, normal attack etc.
Then the character will do skill 1 followed by 2, then if skill 1 cool down is over, it will do skill 1 again, or else it proceeds with skill 3, and consider the cool downs of other skills.

Thats all for now :D Bye bye b:bye
Post edited by imsin93 on

Comments

• Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    imsin93 wrote: »
    Glitches:
    1.I noticed, whenever i am flying, and land without stopping, My character will be bugged and will get stuck somewhere in mid air. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=846152 it is being worked on already. you can post your issue by following the instructions on that sticky post.

2.The dungeons, monster moves around too much, and get bugged, they would end up in somewhere unreachable and then start recovering HP and subsequently return to it's original position. yeah, that is also an annoying bug :( honestly though, I am disappointed with PW who didn't do anything about some of the major bugs that affects game play, but being a free to play game, that's the only excuse I can come up with... "you get what you paid for" thus when you haven't paid for anything, you don't get bug fixes b:cry

3.Sever lags, whenever we initiate a skill, there bound to be some kind of delays, when it is laggy enough, skill pretty much initiates up to 1 second late. Lag is an obsolete issue and can be caused by anything from programs running in your background to internet traffic. You can't always blame PWI being the cause of lag unless you've done your research and deemed valid info that PWI has the full blame.

4.Cash shop contains many items that common sense would tell you they won't sell, and yes they are too expensive. b:sad
    again, how do you know who isn't buying these particular items? Are you monitoring these items being sold on PWI's boutique? If so, I'd like to see a demographic research if you do :)

Opinions:
    1.There is the problem of the dungeons being too big, when someone wants to return to their team, they have to run all the way to find their team, this wastes way too much time, instead of teleport incense or what ever you are selling you cash shop, why not sell a team teleport item, where one person can warp to the leader's side, perhaps with a 1 hour cool down? It is just common sense that the teleport incense won't sell, who is dumb enough to use it when we can town portal(skill) or simply fly back?
    I like this idea for the convenience of shrinking up wait time :)

2. The skill macro symbols are ugly :D enough said.
    no opinion on that. I honestly don't care how the symbols look like as long as they work :)

3. The hotkey bar, something i urge you to deal about, this is what i think, when ever engaging a enemy, the hotkey function is smart enough to initiate a combo sequence, like for
    example 1,
    hotkey: Normal attack, skill 1, skill 2, skill 3, skill 4 ,etc.
    Then the character will just normal attack, since it is continuous.
    Example 2,
    hotkey: skill 1, Normal attack, skill 2, skill 3, skill 4, etc.
    Then the character will initiates the skill 1, then Normal attack till skill 1 cool down is over.
    Example 3,
    hotkey: skill 1, skill 2, skill 3, normal attack etc.
    Then the character will do skill 1 followed by 2, then if skill 1 cool down is over, it will do skill 1 again, or else it proceeds with skill 3, and consider the cool downs of other skills.

Honestly the macros do work if you do your homework about the CDs. I have a healing macro on my cleric when healing tanks and it returns to the skill I've assigned first. There is a trick to have it repeat, and you need the sword icon in the front and the curved arrow icon in the last. The only way macros don't work is if you don't know about the CD timer and it repeats before the CD is up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm also getting a sense of auto attack with this feature? I wouldn't go for that as it brings up botting in game which violates the ToS.

Thats all for now :D Bye bye b:bye

my opinions and responses in turquoise :)
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye