Pendulum
    LastStand
    Sin
    Kingdom
    Merc
    Crimson
    Heavenly
    AverngerZ
    Someone who tried to make a faction of just barbs and clerics....
    Kylin
    EndofDays
    Eminance

- I quit about here, QQme around here -
    - Came back -

Goodgame
    Ethics
    KoSEthics
    Cobra
    Ironheart
    Blackfox
    Wildcats
    Guildless
    Cristal
    Evoke
    Takoda
    ViVectis (or something)
    Woden
    PengWINS
    TeamLlama
    EMPEROR
    Stalkers
    Mayhem
    Aero
    ZULU!!

*phew*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The best faction is whatever faction riga has been in
    /lol
    Noone should really care about this pole, Zulu is the best. They are the best ever because they are the best in the present. People will think their guild is the most fun, because they are in it.
    Lutricia is a fail troll, probably someone in DISGAIZ.
    Batgirl.... Mmm...

Woah Woneo dont be hatting <.< Lutirica name will be completely gone by time i get back on perfect world.
    ....ok off the top of my head...

Rule34
    TheRealm
    Pendulum
    LastStand
    Sin
    Kingdom
    Merc
    Crimson
    Heavenly
    AverngerZ
    Someone who tried to make a faction of just barbs and clerics....
    Kylin
    EndofDays
    Eminance

- I quit about here, QQme around here -
    - Came back -

Goodgame
    Ethics
    KoSEthics
    Cobra
    Ironheart
    Blackfox
    Wildcats
    Guildless
    Cristal
    Evoke
    Takoda
    ViVectis (or something)
    Woden
    PengWINS
    TeamLlama
    EMPEROR
    Stalkers
    Mayhem
    Aero
    ZULU!!

*phew*

See you can remember :D
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You missed Citadel, BloodCult and UnRivaleD in the early guilds section.

Actually URD vs bloodcult was the one of the best TWs I have been in so far, 20 URD vs 50 bloodcults and we defended for 3hrs which considering they had the only 14k+ hp WB at the time was impressive for a bunch of players 60-80, I was the only URD BM for the TW so I spent most of my time speed running (no holy path back then so good old school sprints) to the enemy forces stunning then moving back.

Ascii and Maithal held the B lane towers as a duo (2 EP's) healing each other and using the towers to supplement their damage to kill people.

Alex and XXthelegendXX where basically the main DDs incharge of killing catas (only 8x's the guild had).

hmm other background stuff which most people wouldnt know about, in about week 5 of the server there was a secret alliance to destroy kingdom, QQme was just being formed at this stage as a joke guild till we decided which of KY,URD or BloodCult would get their members these guilds were then going to triple bid on KD's lands and force them to split (which at this stage of the server guaranteed a loss as all guilds could field significant forces) sadly the deal was broken off prior to the initial attacks (I was only included in the original discussions on Alex's vent not the reasons why it didnt happen) so I ended up going back to KD (URD had formed originally cause Icon had missed 2 TW payments to various KD members for wars they had attended the returning deal was that members got backpay for the wars he didnt pay for and that no more payments would be missed). I never did find out if Icon was aware of the plans to attack KD or not, but regardless it was an interesting time for those people who cared about he politics of the server.

Also most people wouldnt know this but I was also a founding member of Zulu on my psy alt, he never leveled past 30 though so I had nurfed kick him once Zulu was getting serious about building up as a real guild, actually 2 of the strongest guilds in harshlands history QQme and Zulu were originally just created as playing around/fun guilds rather than serious ones, and over time they achieved critical mass and decided to shift into the TW arena.

For someone who is planning a guild now, you need at least 20-30 level 100's in 4-5 weeks maximum otherwise the guild will start to collapse in members, if you can achieve the number of level 100's though (preferably in similar timezones intitially for pvp) you can actually be a significant consideration in world pvp and in time perhaps even TW
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    now this is what i mean by making a thread like this how can the noobies (like me) learn from the older people when you never get the full picture ^.^
    Fail troll of harshlands