rank 9 question

Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
I think alot of people going r8 are hoping to reach r9. However, I ask if my numbers are correct. I am wondering if r9 is too rich for me.

32 general summer tokens (9999 chips) right now about 12milish each sooo around
---->380milish

then 3 medals around 75milish

Then the website doesnt even say how many medals for the other gear, i am assuming that it will be more then 3 medals for chest, weps, etc.

So do my numbers look close to right????
Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
101 BM (5aps/r9)
100 Veno (Farmer)
90 Sin (for goofs)
75 pys (for info)
Post edited by Venomthekill - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you're about right...

here are other sets http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/22298

click your way to them i just put the link as an example
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Gorwulf - Sanctuary
    Gorwulf - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yea i think you need (if my math are right) 205 tokens and 19 medals to get full set, that means 2.049.795 chips for the tokens hehehe
    still is a good goal
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The medals can come from DQ points. I got enough for 1 just from this past week. BH100 sometimes gives us 50 mysterious chips, and they come with events. I'm glad to see the rank 9 boots don't make the Dancing Sparkle I've been farming obsolete. (9,000+ wraith eyes as of yesterday).

You guys can be awfully discouraging to those of us that don't know better or take things at first glance.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    BH100 sometimes gives us 50 mysterious chips, and they come with events.

If you got chips in BH every single day, it would take you roughly 6 and a half months to make a medal. Obtaining more in cube maybe shaves off a month or two. Lets just say for arguments sake you managed 100 a day. That means over 54 years farming.

Without PWI's sales, (tokens and chip packs), farming something like this would be next to impossible.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    How are you getting medals with chips? o.O
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If you got chips in BH every single day, it would take you roughly 6 and a half months to make a medal. Obtaining more in cube maybe shaves off a month or two. Lets just say for arguments sake you managed 100 a day. That means over 54 years farming.

Without PWI's sales, (tokens and chip packs), farming something like this would be next to impossible.

Chips are also available from DQ points, and you maybe forget how they come with events. Also, aren't you listing what you'd need for the whole rank 9 set? I don't think most people are going to bother with the whole set. I'd probably skip the sleeves, shirt, and boots myself.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Wiilk - Sanctuary
    Wiilk - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    With current sale its 500-600 coin for 1 chips so 2M chips = 1 200 000 000 coins for full awsome set there is some ppl wich havve that much money and medals 475M its not rlly immposible when you count all whats needed for full nirvana 2nd recast etc
  • Nevaglar - Sanctuary
    Nevaglar - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It takes about 1570 $ US to get the r9 whole set, if u have the rep that is. It's not bad at all if u think that the Ultimate weapon alone is a mere 7670 $ USb:bye
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:surrender Yeah I think your right, it's around the same price as nirvana gear (I think, at least in Sanctuary server). Also heard though thats it's not worth it for some class like Clerics. Still very nice to have though, the way I like to play Nirvana gear is somthing I'd still rather have.
  • lolurank8
    lolurank8 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think alot of people going r8 are hoping to reach r9. However, I ask if my numbers are correct. I am wondering if r9 is too rich for me.

32 general summer tokens (9999 chips) right now about 12milish each sooo around
    ---->380milish

then 3 medals around 75milish

Then the website doesnt even say how many medals for the other gear, i am assuming that it will be more then 3 medals for chest, weps, etc.

So do my numbers look close to right????

LOLOLOLOL, U Rank 8 Veno? b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • lolurank8
    lolurank8 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What were u thinking? LMAO b:laughb:laugh

You fail. + 9001
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    The medals can come from DQ points. I got enough for 1 just from this past week. BH100 sometimes gives us 50 mysterious chips, and they come with events. I'm glad to see the rank 9 boots don't make the Dancing Sparkle I've been farming obsolete. (9,000+ wraith eyes as of yesterday).

You guys can be awfully discouraging to those of us that don't know better or take things at first glance.

holy **** nice going, i got fed up after 700, and got the g10 version b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    32 general summers tickets +3 metals for just the ring 75 dollars alone just to buy the 3 metals what confusing to me why so much gold and also wth u get general summers tickets i didnt see any in cube.

as fr the dragon point i had enough for 1 metal but it would not allow me to uptain it must be another pwi glitch