Guild Bases :)

SilverMinx - Lost City
SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
This sounds really interesting :)
I am getting excited about this new expansion :) For those who know, in general, are guild bases a good thing? They sound really good ;)

I noticed tho there will be a wing where you can get rare guild weaps, wonder if this will **** off the newborn r8 and r9 ???

Maybe I should hold off getting a r8 weap ???

Cheers!
Post edited by SilverMinx - Lost City on

Comments

• Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:sad i dont like guild base, i dont wanna afk in guild base, i wanna afk in cube where everyone can see me b:sad
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I am getting excited about this new expansion :) For those who know, in general, are guild bases a good thing? They sound really good ;)

I noticed tho there will be a wing where you can get rare guild weaps, wonder if this will **** off the newborn r8 and r9 ???

Cheers!

By knowing the ways of pw: yes and no. Yes it will **** off a lot of people, they will nerdrage and all. No, because they will come back as alwaysb:chuckle
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:sad i dont like guild base, i dont wanna afk in guild base, i wanna afk in cube where everyone can see me b:sad

maybe you should trying afk somewhere outside of safezone...b:cute
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    By knowing the ways of pw: yes and no. Yes it will **** off a lot of people, they will nerdrage and all. No, because they will come back as alwaysb:chuckle

kinda like you? Oh sorry did I ruin the irony?
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Will the faction base fights be forced or will both faction have to agree?What happens when a faction loses the battle? It will **** off a lot of factions that aren't PvP factions if they r forced to fight.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Will the faction base fights be forced or will both faction have to agree?What happens when a faction loses the battle? It will **** off a lot of factions that aren't PvP factions if they r forced to fight.

dreamweaver...nuff said...as long as it is 4free lets enjoy some pvp...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    kinda like you? Oh sorry did I ruin the irony?

b:embarrass

Arent you one of those
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • lolurank8
    lolurank8 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Cheers!

LOLOLOL Y RANK 8?? b:laughb:laugh
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lolurank8 wrote: »
    LOLOLOL Y RANK 8?? b:laughb:laugh

Can't afford r9 :(
    Is something wrong with r8???
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2010

hahaha so cool b:laughb:laugh
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i think guild bases will be a cool thing to have
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • unholydragonking
    unholydragonking Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sorry to p**s on the parade, but unless any of you have actually read the expansion site you'll learn this about the guild bases; They have to be upgraded.....How do you updrage them you say? well its simple, this little quote from the expansion site should clear things up a bit;

"New Guild Bases
    Factions of Perfect World will finally be able to create their own bases. The bases can be built upon which will provide the faction special shops where players can create rare items such as gears and potions. Of course, resources for building these shops are scarce and factions will have to battle it out in a 40 vs 40 faction war to determine control of these resources."

No prizes to anyone who guess' which faction on the Lost City Server will be dominating these "Scarce Resources" So much for the guild base idea PWE, how about something that will be available to any faction that doesn't have +5/r8/r9/nirv gear members....
  • BleuConQueso - Lost City
    BleuConQueso - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Make nice with Essence and Kama? Maybe they drop some scraps resources? Maybe the territory map will be reset completly and we all start over again.
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Make nice with Essence and Kama? Maybe they drop some scraps resources? Maybe the territory map will be reset completly and we all start over again.

I doubt that happens, from what i heard these people are tools and plan on ruining the game!
  • Marzenia - Lost City
    Marzenia - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    40 v 40 tw sounds like we gonna have some sexy non lag tw b:dirty

and ye get r9 weapz so u can farm the new expansion w.e comes out faster:P
    can't go wrong with +30 atk lvl and adv debuf/god of freenzy