Options

Comments

• Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    doesn't fw come out in march o.o

Sorry for DP.

O.o pends on if you didn't sign up for Beta.

b:bye I did :P
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Am.. please ...amm please tellme there is more.
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    look on the bright side atleast its not like fw where they said "coming soon" where "coming soon" was in the next year o.o

Last I checked, PW expansion is next year as well. b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Who said that. We are just wondering why it will take so long for us to get it, when the TB expansion didn't take as long for us to get. Also everyone is not like you, no way is this intended to be mean, people want now not later.

dont you want pwi to make it good with no problems?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Ajaa - Heavens Tear
    Ajaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can it be Feb 9, cause that would just make my b-day awesome.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:laugh Haha I still see Black Squares.

Oh, and please do take your time. :)

:P One Q/A is will we lose toon data from expansion? The toon creation page is changin' so I figuired to ask. o.o
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Pwi with no problems is an oxymoron
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • MissMarch - Heavens Tear
    MissMarch - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wow fail 02/2011 i bet there will be Private servers up and running in english before PWI starts....
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

:P One Q/A is will we lose toon data from expansion? The toon creation page is changin' so I figuired to ask. o.o

The Chinese version allows you to pick between interfaces, so no, I would say the toon info won't be lost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EnzymeX - Sanctuary
    EnzymeX - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Where the new areas gonna be located?
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^ ^ Please play Private Server and **** ;>>

• lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

The game is already made in China and was released a few days back. All they need to do is to translate the content...

I doubt there will be any significant changes btween the China version and the version we will be gettting in terms of bug fixes anyway. Its not like the people in China use a whole new operating system/hardware compared to us.
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I must say.. dang nice job on the website visuals b:dirty Gave me some awesome inspiration ^^

But other than the brand new concept art, the 'new information pool' was really a microscopic puddle b:bye
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • Samler - Dreamweaver
    Samler - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Better not come out on February 14! Actually that might make a great V-day present...

PWI may you be my early valentines and give meh free chocolate with a smexy mystic/seeker? b:chuckle

I'll laugh if they do bring it out on valentines day >_> Imagine everyone ditching their lovers for the game +.+ Unless your spouse is in the game LOL
    I still play.. b:surrender
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so cant w8 to try out bothb:dirty idk why but i love how nature based this is gonnabe and tht site they made is rlly pretty and shinyb:chuckleb:dirty
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Go here for the original news post, which includes some new concept art :)

Perfect World: Genesis

An ancient Pan'Gu prophecy has foretold the destruction of Perfect World:

"There will be a time when the beautiful world will cease to exist as we know it today.

The land of Perfect World will suffer destruction the likes of which has never been seen. The world will be torn apart, leaving massive crevasses across its surface. The oceans will rage with turmoil and the tides will swallow everything in their path. The races of the world, thrown into chaos, will not understand what is happening to their beautiful world."

- PWE Staff

I think we got trolled <.<
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think we got trolled <.<

Yeah, even the new areas look pretty as hell b:chuckle
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Chinese version allows you to pick between interfaces, so no, I would say the toon info won't be lost

Sweet, I like my main. b:cute

Guess other grulling question is ... well put it this way ... Frankie if you obtain info on a new server for either PVP or PvE let us know. :) Save us problem-some nagging. b:victory

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Pwi with no problems is an oxymoron

+1

So let's see what we have here that's actually new and a surprise:

- release date

................. oh wait. That seems to be it. And I've barely been keeping up with this ****, so yeah, your big surprise was really not this big awesome surprise. Way to anti-climax.

Let's see what the expansion currently has the prospect of being:

- Seeker: A blademaster had a baby with a wizard.
    - Mystic: A venomancer had a baby with a psychic.

Oh man. Yeah. I'm so revved to play this expansion I just can't wait. Really. I mean that's so original that it hurts. I can see the thought that went into that.
    Wait... wait a second...
    I take that back. Honestly these new classes are basically two old classes smashed together in some pot and left to steam for a few months, while adding a few slightly new spices to try and add a bit of flavour to something that's not as new and as fancy as you try and make it sound.

Not only that, but the increasing detail in armour, weapons and even the models of the new races is really starting to displace the older graphics. The old classes are starting to look bare and boring in contrast to the new ones simply because their designs fall short of the new ones. Could you maybe update the old classes instead of forcing them to breed these mutant little hybrid pieces of ****?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I must say.. dang nice job on the website visuals b:dirty Gave me some awesome inspiration ^^

But other than the brand new concept art, the 'new information pool' was really a microscopic puddle b:bye

b:surrender Rofl they added info on the Mystic. Tho we had fellow players with google translator obtain that amount of info.

• Majesta - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    +1

Not only that, but the increasing detail in armour, weapons and even the models of the new races is really starting to displace the older graphics. The old classes are starting to look bare and boring in contrast to the new ones simply because their designs fall short of the new ones. Could you maybe update the old classes instead of forcing them to breed these mutant little hybrid pieces of ****?

^This^ x infinity b:kiss
    >.<
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    +1

- Mystic: A venomancer had a baby with a Cleric

Fixed it for ya, they're closer to a clerimancer than a psynomancer :P

But yes... I feel the same way you do
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    +1

- Mystic: A venomancer had a baby with a psychic.

b:chuckle correction Venos had a baby with a cleric Mystics get a welsprings heal and a auto rez
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fixed it for ya, they're closer to a clerimancer than a psynomancer :P

But yes... I feel the same way you do
    b:chuckle correction Venos had a baby with a cleric Mystics get a welsprings heal and a auto rez

How dare you both promote bestiality. (I'm sure that word was beastiality but apparently not.) You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I do see where you both come from though. Dare I say the comment "About time clerics got their fair share of replacement in some form"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh yah, there is one thing I'd really like to know (like most ppl): Will there be new tameable pets for veno's in the new areas?
    u could put that in the FAQ on the website b:cute
    >.<
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How dare you both promote bestiality. (I'm sure that word was beastiality but apparently not.) You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I do see where you both come from though. Dare I say the comment "About time clerics got their fair share of replacement in some form"?

only be bestiality if it was a barb and cleric b:shocked but then again..... (hides all the fox veno)
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh yah, there is one thing I'd really like to know (like most ppl): Will there be new tameable pets for veno's in the new areas?
    u could put that in the FAQ on the website b:cute

From what has been understood from Beta testers, there are not currently any new tamables
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

You got ninja'ed, buddy. b:sad

Anyways, I want to try the new classes but really...I'm feeling with that the old ones will just be trashed when this expansion is released. You guys need to learn variety. Doesn't it make you feel unoriginal when in WC, the people who look for groups are like 'LF Cleric + Tank + BM + Archer/Sin + Psy/Wizzy for [insert instance here]'?

Well guess what's it gonna be with the new classes?
    'LF Cleric/Mystic + Tank + BM/Seeker + Archer/Sin/Seeker + Psy/Wizzy/Mystic for [insert instance here]'

Originality is not in this expansion. This game needs way more new types of fighters with little to no similarity in attacks/abilities to the old ones. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    From what has been understood from Beta testers, there are not currently any new tamables

yeh ^^ i've kept track of the forums, lurking in the dark muaha. but it would be really nice to get an official reply to the question that's haunting them veno's b:victory
    >.<
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mystic = veno with auto-rez skill

I like that thought actually. Removes a few herc/nix at least.

Seeker - I agree with tho I sure love there current attacks.

b:pleased

_

Oh I forgot to add this, the location is south of Plume City. You know the huge black spot on the map. About half of it will be removed.