Seriously?

Options
Admante - Dreamweaver
Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
213 Chienkuns total to transfer 4 socs from TT99 to G15 nirvana? That's pretty much just as expensive as not transferring and paying 16k socket stones to get 4 socs later.

Can there be something done about these chienkun costs? Excessive as hell b:angry
Post edited by Admante - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Suggestion forums? >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    auctore moveri placet fourms

wich means move to suggestion fourms please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think my nirvana weapon was like 43 to keep 2 sockets, so i go to do my light pants an it wants 80is on first cast so im geussing more on quenching. I thought to myself at current gold prices you can almost make 2 sets for the price of 160+ chienkuns an no way is having 4 sockets anywhere worth well over 100$ or even 100 mill in game coin. Anyways turns out i got 3 sockeets...not so bad..probably never notice it unless i had all my spots filled with the best gems an all my gear maxed refine...then id have abot 115 less life....big deal
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Or... you could just stop giving money to this dead game and be happy with random sockets or just quit the game.
  • Legases - Lost City
    Legases - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Or... you could just stop giving money to this dead game and be happy with random sockets or just quit the game.

Agreed. there are many better games out there than pwi, if this gets to expensive try Vindictus, or LOCO, or allods, or Battle of Immortals, or some other pwe games. PWI is just an outlet for cash to make better games, in my opinion. You could even try a ptp, theres hundreds of good games out there, spending over $100 on one is just a waste of your time and money. And plus like the OP said, this game is dead. it reached it peak about a year ago and its been all down hill since. b:bye