sign here if the mods have deemed u kinda short busish

TurdBurglar - Harshlands
TurdBurglar - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
1 closed and 1 moved. im done sorry yall feel free to hit this 1 to the depths :\
Post edited by TurdBurglar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Don't get mad. The mods gave us different sections for a reason. Use the proper ones and they wont move them. Don't spam, troll bait ECT and pray others don't also and threads wont get closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TurdBurglar - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    have u honestly read most all of the posts around here? all it is is cry baby ****. so i say something. *CLOSED*
    well that sux i think imma try to get fuzzies attention cause wow the pm system isnt adequate.
    still no responce just moved. thats why i say im done. mods cant move me to the time out corner in the cube of fate. so i will stick to what i do best, kill ppl :D (and just for the records what is general discussion for other than to discuss)
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What's "busish"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    as defined by websters: of a bus or resembling a bus. when used as said it insinuates that of a helmet wearer. (yes i rode it when i was young. while yall waited out in the cold i got curb side service and seat belts :D)
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    as defined by websters: of a bus or resembling a bus. when used as said it insinuates that of a helmet wearer. (yes i rode it when i was young. while yall waited out in the cold i got curb side service and seat belts :D)

Ooooo... so the short bus?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    have u honestly read most all of the posts around here? all it is is cry baby ****. so i say something. *CLOSED*
    well that sux i think imma try to get fuzzies attention cause wow the pm system isnt adequate.
    still no responce just moved. thats why i say im done. mods cant move me to the time out corner in the cube of fate. so i will stick to what i do best, kill ppl :D (and just for the records what is general discussion for other than to discuss)

Read the explination under the section name. It's about PW only. Your other thread was not about PW so they moved it. Every section under the name has a little explination of what your allowed to post there. As for your closed topic I havn't seen it so I don't know. If it got closed they deemed it violated the rules for some reason.

OK just went and looked. Almost everyone here can understand why Fuzzy closed it.

*Goes to another thread and waits for grim to show.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    it had everything to do with pwi. that explanation makes barbs feel better that they cant wear hats. plus it sheds light on y they r so fast. but thats off topic >.> but anyways thanks for ur opinion. plz dont b mad that i completely disregard it :)
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    Kenichiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't really check my threads or posts.

So maybe they did and maybe they didn't.

b:victory