Wraithgate cape

OmgAPsychic - Sanctuary
OmgAPsychic - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Heyhey, how do you get the wraithgate cape? I heard about some trophy mode, and that you gotta do 1 unwined run in less than 20min... If you do that, is it 100% chance that you get the interval cape, or do you just have to be lucky? and is the way of getting it as i think true?
Thanks in advanceb:victory
Post edited by OmgAPsychic - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's going to be a long read, so prepare for it.

The cape in question, called Energetic Robe: Wraithgate, is one of the possible rewards from doing Trophy Mode in Wraithgate.

Firstly, to get the cape, you have to complete an unwined Wraithgate Trophy Mode run and get a Gold Medal. You can get these by finishing it in less than 15 minutes. You need 8 of these Gold Medals, which you can then exchange at an NPC outside of Wraithgate for a Robe. You have to pick "Robe for Auxiliary Abilities", after which you get to pick Energetic Robe: Wraithgate.

Now, the Trophy Mode. It requires a squad, with at least 3 people other than yourself, levels 60-80. You can, if you want to, bring higher levels, but you have to invite them to the squad after you have started the run. There is a fee for running Trophy Mode. Do note that only level 60-80 characters can get the Gold Medals, the higher levels get nothing.

However, you do not have a 100% chance to get a Gold Medal by completing Trophy Mode, you have to be fast enough and kill enough monsters.

As for the cape itself, it comes with the following stats:
    Interval -0.05
    Str +3~4
    Dex +3~4
    Mag +3~4
    Vit +3~4
    2-4 Sockets

You cannot Account Stash nor trade the Gold Medals, but you can Account Stash the Energetic Robe: Wraithgate.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    there is a video of one around here somewhere.
    its pretty scary.

doesnt look like any thing ill be trying soon
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    there is a video of one around here somewhere.
    its pretty scary.

doesnt look like any thing ill be trying soon

Azgarius' Wraithgate Trophy Mode Video. He's also the guy I run TM with.

Well, at least from my point of view, it's not really "scary", just chaotic as heck. I mean, the pulls that he does are huge, and you only stop a few times and even then it's all spamming aoes. It is fun watching how the bosses die in like 45 seconds, though.

Though, Azgarius has pretty good gear. IIRC, all of his TT80 armors are +4-5 with 4 Immaculates and he's got a Wings of Cloudcharger with 4 Sapphire Gems.

But yeah, each run takes like 15 minutes and if you've got a good squad, you can get Gold every time. So at least in theory it's possible to farm the cape in a single day. Though, there is the fee for starting TM.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • WeirdOz - Raging Tide
    WeirdOz - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This sounds extremely hard. Also Asgarius' run doesn't count really because he has two lvl 100 BMs with him. I'd like to see someone finish it with normal squad lol. I think it's impossible or pretty damn close to it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This sounds extremely hard. Also Asgarius' run doesn't count really because he has two lvl 100 BMs with him. I'd like to see someone finish it with normal squad lol. I think it's impossible or pretty damn close to it.

It's not impossible. You just need a very good squad to run it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    or open trophy mode with correct level players then swap in some 100+ to run it for you (as has been done and posted about here on the forums before)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • AloneBoy - Raging Tide
    AloneBoy - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello,

Guys I didn't pick Robe for Auxiliary Abilities,
    cuz didn't know, and pick the first link
    for it didn't get reward and deleted the reward's quest

now will the PWI give me my Gold medals back :(( b:cryb:cry
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello,

Guys I didn't pick Robe for Auxiliary Abilities,
    cuz didn't know, and pick the first link
    for it didn't get reward and deleted the reward's quest

now will the PWI give me my Gold medals back :((
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

AloneBoy - Raging Tide replied to a message that was 2 years 5 months 22 days 23 hours old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• AloneBoy - Raging Tide
    AloneBoy - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    huh ??