What hapen to Public Quest?

Options
ClericMD - Lost City
ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Hello, today i was in 92% and no quest, no bh, no crazy so i say, well time to go my fisrt public quest with this pj, but man it was empty. i remeber a few months ago i can go any time of day and found 10 to 30 people making the PQ, but now was empty really no one there, what happen with this quest?, for me was one of the must fun thinks of PW, and give you a lot of exp a cost of only some mana drugs and pots, well it was so 6 months ago.

They change the reward? no more exp? or are another better form of make cheap, fast, fun, exp?

Sorry for my bad english.

PD: This is PW international them why we dont have languages subforums?.
Post edited by ClericMD - Lost City on

Comments

• Bobberto - Harshlands
    Bobberto - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hello, today i was in 92% and no quest, no bh, no crazy so i say, well time to go my fisrt public quest with this pj, but man it was empty. i remeber a few months ago i can go any time of day and found 10 to 30 people making the PQ, but now was empty really no one there, what happen with this quest?, for me was one of the must fun thinks of PW, and give you a lot of exp a cost of only some mana drugs and pots, well it was so 6 months ago.

They change the reward? no more exp? or are another better form of make cheap, fast, fun, exp?

Sorry for my bad english.

buy hypers = more exp for the same time only for 80k ea b:victory
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    but now was empty really no one there

Hm... I wonder whether it's worth going there solo even if I can't finish it? Is there enough room to not be overrun? :-)

Because "international" only means they don't IP-block (as far as I know. Anyway, when PW-Europe came to be, PWI didn't block us). It's still "PW-USA" for everything else, such as the times when they do certain things.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Because "international" only means they don't IP-block (as far as I know. Anyway, when PW-Europe came to be, PWI didn't block us). It's still "PW-USA" for everything else, such as the times when they do certain things.

They block ip from and ban account of those who try to play from country with other PW version in it.
    b:surrender (just like another version do, company policy)
    It's just international in name . . actually it's PW USA . . b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Lol_Cat - Lost City
    Lol_Cat - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    People realised hypers were cheaper and gave more bang for your buck b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liyte 90 Cleric | Lol_Cat 71 Barb | Glowe 65 Veno

Feel free to pm me in game :3 b:cute
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    International means it's "outside the country". China is the main country of this game, so USA version is international comparing to China version :)
  • Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide
    Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol well between certain times it is NOT activated, usually always people there ... (Talking as of PQ1) ... the other PQ usually big faction would go and do (PQ 2 and PQ3)
    The Magic Banana, yes, it is magical, yes, it can do magical things, it is ... the ... Magic Banana!!

Kittens<3You b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:flower
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My alt wizard goes to PQ when she has the money for it. It's pretty expensive. At 92% it's much cheaper to do a crazy stone to level than it is to go run a PQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear
    ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    what happend to PQ..they never happend thats what.

PQ's are like going to a party and 3 people are standign around..at an oldfolks home!