Bye Harshlands <3

Options
Fionina - Harshlands
Fionina - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Time to say goodbye ^.^

Well, i lost since few weeks the fun in this game but with that update this game is ruined...

It was always fun to play, i meet many persons, i had a lot friends and i had always action ^^

I learned a lot in the last 2 years and im proud to say i dont changed myself to be every1's darling :D
Laugh me out cause im different ^^ i laugh at you because you are all the same.

Well, its time to say some words to my friends, cause yesterday not all werent online at my rage on WC <3

Highlandwolf: Thank you for this great time with you =) You are the best husband ever <3

Omaru: Dude, you helped me so many times and you were always there when i called you. Thx for everything <3

WonderGwen: Gwenie my Gossip-Sista <3 we meet each other very late *SAD FACE* but we had a lot of fun every morning <3

RavenMoor: my big Bruederchen i love you <3 i had a great time with you <3 i hope we see each other someday in RL

BKeno: TOKENDEALERZ <3 you helped me so many times and you trusted me and you helped me always out. Thank you

IceT: my fav. tanker-sin at 3-1 xD you are a great guy <3 i miss the TTs with u **** :P

GoM: i know you already quited, but you were always my Idol. you were the best teacher ever. thank you <3

xXxSerahxXx: Xenia ^^ first you hate me then you love me lol =) ty for the many funny moments with you

Zytrate: Zy <3 you are the best HA-Veno ever :P BORED FTW <3

SpikeClaw: im happy to meet you in this game, you are a great person and very helpful. thanks for everything =)

xBellax: Girl, im glad to meet a cute person like you <3 **** Chicken =D i will miss you

Epyx_Kuriel: Tony <3 you damn Lady with Balls, i had so much fun with you at FC xD you are the worst BM ever <3 SHAKE IT MOAR

\/engeance: Potato my dirty **** xD im glad to meet you in BORED xD you pervert nab <3

TankerFool: i meet you very late =( i will miss your "every morning wake up-PM's" =D

Mulekatz: my fav. FAILarcher ^^ had many funny times at WC and FC with your BM ^.^ we are a dreamteam lmfao

macfighter: Ossi-Nab <3 you dissed me always at WC you **** :P but then you start to like me xD and i have no clue why :P

EmmaLyn: EMMA <3 you taked me to my first FC <3 "and why i cant kill the lvl 5 mob?" "it deals 5k dmg!" "really?" *BOOM*

Verdandi: Bea <3 6 Hours FB69 to get the cape for Oetz ^^ it was amazing. Ty for that FB xD but we dont get my cape QQ

jOkErFK: you are a great BM ^^ dont get mad when i rock the TT in my personal Leeroy-Style :D:D:D

ShootJooh: Riley, you are crazy and make me always laugh xD ty for being a friend nabhead <3

Mescaline: LEEROYarcher xD i miss our FC's when we were 8x nabs <3

FranChan: i know you now around 1,5 years and i still dont got your nudes =( QQ

Nutcayse: NuttyNut you are so fail <3 but i still luv ya :P Leeroy <3

Zoroaster: you helped me always in PK-Wars ^^ dont blame me, i love to start PK wars lol

DacaFaca: BRO <3 pusi kuraz <3 volim te <3 i will miss you =(

_LoLLa_: you tried to teach me in a FC how to play my class xD we fighted and then we love each other xD you are great baby <3

Gimmywood: Ian <3 i had a great time in Outcasts (in the mission of god). when do i get my english breakfast from you? :P

Izabella: Jax <3 you teached me so many english things xD <3 "Shiit or get of the pot" ^^

serialist: you were the best leader ever <3 remember the TT1-2 "dont touch the balls, they will follow and 1shot you" lmfao

TeFakkk: sweety, we laugh so much together and your bro xD loool finally i quit and he cant hittin on me anymore xD lol

Emestria: Eme <3 you are one of the best sins and one of the best persons on this world =)

Kellevandros: **** xD i was hittin on you and 3 hours later you said you got a GF xD lmfao you are such a meanie :P and a pro barb <3

Neeta: i killed you always with Oetz and on Fio you figured out im not that bad :P we had many funny FCs together :P

Rienna: <3 i meet you on my BM and you are the best CLERIC ever <3 i never died with you in my party <3

Undo: Patrick my **** <3 i miss the old times with you and Najjot =(

Najjot: Nadia <3 you told me the truth about some people because i was blind =/ i will never forget it

gLv_BM: NAB :P i enjoyed it when you pmed me with "EMO" :P

FrostDemon: ma lil pervy nab :P i had a very funny time with you in the HellGirls

GoScrw: you are an old man xD but a pro-barb :P i forgot to report you at Zulu for RPKing :P

spirit_boy: my spirit_nab <3 you found me always on my alts xD and i still dont know why <3

vOid__ aka emoWDF: you killed me so many times *rage* but i still luv ya :P <3

alexmanitali: when i called you, you came and helped me in TT and you never taked the mats =( i love you <3

tjmatts: you are a great archer and a great singer :P Beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuul giiiiiiiiiirl

HunterPK: we fighted each other so many times xD "WTB Hunters cords paying well" "im at west gate nab"

P2: you are the best chestrunner and a hot panda :P :P

RockWall: i tried to beat you in duells so many times... but once you missed your Armageddon and i could kill you so easy lol

Garaver: LeeroyBM xD i never saw such a BM like you =P

LadyTsukiyo: you are such a cutie and always dirty with me in BORED *rawr* me <3 you, i will miss you =(

Im sure i forgot many of my friends... but i cant remember all =(
Dont be mad when i forget your name on the list ^^ just pm me so i can edit it :P

I miss ya all <3 and i wish you all good luck in game <3

Fionina

P.S. you all worked so hard on Nirvana-Weaps xD they r now waterpistols lmfao
lets blame Danny :D
Post edited by Fionina - Harshlands on

Comments