What if?

DaKillanator - Raging Tide
DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
So, I get on today for the first time in about a week, and I see it.

Wraith Badges...are in the boutique.

WHY THE HELL ARE WRAITH BADGES IN THE BOUTIQUE!?!?!

are you crazy PWI?!?! you havn't only shot yourself in the foot, you jumped off a building into a busy intersection at the bottom.

And the only reasoning I could see behind it is this: PWI no longer matters and Forsaken World is now the only thing that means something to you guys.

So on to my question

WHAT IF
Forsaken World isn't as liked as you guys thought it would be, the whole thing tanks, and your only other worthwhile game, PWI, has already been self destructed?

Just thought I'd ask.
Post edited by DaKillanator - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think I speak for a great many players when I make the statement:

When I leave PW I will never play another game hosted or created by this company ever again.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Then they shot themselves in the head..... after this ... i can't see anyone even trying another PW game (then again there WILL be some that haven't heard of all the b.s. they've pulled in this one).. And i heard FW has no PvE server, or is that just in the beta? But if that's true they won't get HALF the people they had on here to begin with...
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's was a unbelievable decision they made . . i can't think clearly after seeing such a surprise that they reduce it price further more. like pushing suicide button

What left on these game other than ?
    1. Beating those who (totally) out gear you
    2. Trying new class
    3. Trying new fash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • nunjabusiness
    nunjabusiness Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Maybe next, there will be auto-farm spells in the boutique so we don't even have to pick up gold/mats/drops anymore!
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    I think I speak for a great many players when I make the statement:

When I leave PW I will never play another game hosted or created by this company ever again.

amen...

btw, how can I add a sig? think I'm ready to join the "game is dead" club...
  • Dot - Lost City
    Dot - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If FW isn't as amazing as they hope, they'll try their best to milk out a few players in attempt to make a couple bucks before a new game comes out.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    amen...

btw, how can I add a sig? think I'm ready to join the "game is dead" club...

User CP > Edit Signature b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If FW isn't as amazing as they hope, they'll try their best to milk out a few players in attempt to make a couple bucks before a new game comes out.

FW is good game i played it on chinese version...but US version gona get slapped down cuz of those beta phases and random invites and 2x data wipes :P
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PWI no longer matters and Forsaken World is now the only thing that means something to you guys.

At this moment in time I disagree, FW is still 2-4 months off open Beta let alone an official release date, so it's to early for them to try to tank PW.
    In fact where they have shot themselves in the foot is that they should be doing the opposite, since FW isn't going to be released till around the time of other big competitors coming out, they should be trying to keep players interested in their company and products.
    And i heard FW has no PvE server, or is that just in the beta?

It only has the one server atm in Beta ( maybe why they screwed up the key selection )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    At this moment in time I disagree, FW is still 2-4 months off open Beta let alone an official release date, so it's to early for them to try to tank PW.

I personally think they're tanking PWI so they can afford to pay for the developement of FW. They really are throwing all their eggs into 1 basket.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    FW is awesome atm because it has no cash shop in this beta phase. It's nice to see who are actually the real hardcore people and you can't have the excuse that the person cash shopped.

Even if I'm one of the best geared warriors atm it's still nothing super OP like what cash shoppers did in PWI, and this is awesome because skills and teamwork are what matters more than gear.

Ah well I know FW will go down the drain with cash shop sooner or later, but at least I am enjoying the beta and the release until that happens.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.