Quiting the game?list ur name

Comments

• Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    im not quitting too.. simply - i never had goals in here and im not wasting irl for game, just play cos i like it >.>
    advice: set goals in real life, earn money, and then if you feel like it - spend on the game = hobbie :)
    btw. new expantions with new races And gear will come, so it just might happen that rank 9 gear can become fail too >.>
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i see no point in quitting yet
  • Calmatica - Raging Tide
    Calmatica - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well... was fun b:bye
    [SIGPIC]was fun but...[/SIGPIC]
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm just soooo reluctant to log in since the new boutique additions...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not quitting yet but the end is definitely in sight...
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:bye to all that quit. Will see half of you in TW's this weekend. The other half . . .

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

-Tyler Durden, Fight Club (1999)

Noone will miss you. b:surrender
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm not yet quitting; I have too many goals in the game and I don't want to leave yet.

But more importantly...

DON'T LEAVE ME JAMI b:cry

I had a lot of goals too which to me were fun going for. Specifically, I wanted full nirvana. However now nirvana is rubbish compared to Cash Shop Armor (rank9). The worst part is that it takes so long to farm a full set, it's worthless.

I could probably continue, but by the time I am close to reaching the cash shoppers again, PW will do something to stretch the gap once again. +1m gold prices means refining is extremely expensive, even with just tishas and tienkangs.

Abandoning your own goals makes you a quitter, but this is a game first of all. If a game frustrates you and doesn't entertain you anymore, it's a bad game and you shouldn't play it, which I just did.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Abandoning your own goals makes you a quitter, but this is a game first of all. If a game frustrates you and doesn't entertain you anymore, it's a bad game and you shouldn't play it, which I just did.

The difference here is: I enjoy the game. I still do. Which is exactly why I haven't yet quit despite of all the **** the devs and GMs pull off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I wanna see how it will be... all with r8 :)
    I feel that I need start to use SL, because I'm not barb and havn't even chance run away after r8 gank so dolls will be wasted with extreme speed :)
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The difference here is: I enjoy the game. I still do. Which is exactly why I haven't yet quit despite of all the **** the devs and GMs pull off.

Because they make this game and can do what they want to do b:laugh
  • timkalex
    timkalex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hate to you see you leave Aujami, I think what they did was wrong, but I'm here to stay untill D3 or GW2 comes out. I'm actually pumped for new X-pac
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Every high lvl without cash : F. over.

Every high lvl that worked for their gear : F. over.

Every lower lvl that hasn't got cash : F. over

Every TW where rank 9 shows up : F.over.

Everyone who spend cash for rank 9 gear : morons.

Buy a brand new Mercedes today, see the ferrari next door tomorrow.

The new expansion won't change a single thing, those that move over to their new game release will experience it all again over there.

I've never seen anything about "customer support", i've never seen any decent "GM response" and i've never seen so many people pissed off both on forums and ingame.

I 've spend some cash on gear & fashion, but this is total bs.

To sum it up : PWI has been a total waste of time (and cash) for most of us since some idiot over at pwi decided to introduce those badges into the CS. What's that idiot gonna come up with next ?....25 Gold to get a box to reach lvl 100 instantly ?

Whoever came up with the latest CS idea : dude, you're a moron.

/quitting time.
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    SlashSin - 102 sin (along with a few other alts), quitting.

Spent around $2,500 on this game. Regret every single dollar of it.
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    All I read was QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Get 30 naw yulk
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    All I read was QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

You seriously have no understanding on how bad this is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    You seriously have no understanding on how bad this is.

How bad? All I read was OMG the game is dead QQ, what exactly is up now? b:laugh genies got nerfed? YAY!!!
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    How bad? All I read was OMG the game is dead QQ, what exactly is up now? b:laugh genies got nerfed? YAY!!!

Lets see, wanna be pro without any skill?

Charge 72 gold for r8.

nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited December 2010

Charge 72 gold for r8.

nuff said.

LOL!!! Thats it? Rank whatever is a waste of time! ROFL. This is why I love staying lower or mid level to stay away from the drama and QQ.

Rank gears fail.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Charge 72 gold for r8.

nuff said.

WHAT? Unrefined, unsharded R8 is nuthin. And if they are going to +10/+12, they would have been op anyway.

And you would think rank 8 gave you all the gear you could ever want. Newsflash, its a chest piece, legs and a weapon. Sure they are nice, but not like you couldn't get a lunar weapon for LESS than 72 gold, especially since the coin per gold went through the roof with the last orb sale. (Incidentally, we didn't hear nearly this much qq over that, did we? Why? Because all the 5 aps classes had a cheap way to make their fists +10. That was all fine and dandy, right?). And the shirt and pants aren't much better (if at all) than tt99 gold, which have always been available.

Rank 8 without good cape, ornaments, ring (2nd one after badge), boots, helm, tome, genie isn't going to be anything.

And if you are getting all those in place, there were plenty of alternate options in game for weapon, pants, chest and rings before this.

If it were a benefit mostly to barbs, or bms, or sins or archers, you all wouldn't be qq'ing as much. Oh, thats right, you already got 5 aps that rendered Nirvana (supposed to be an end game boss run) into a 13 minute quest.

Spare us the flood of your tears.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Yulk pls get t o 30 i wanna be the first one to kill and ill world chat itb:dirty
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Yulk pls get t o 30 i wanna be the first one to kill and ill world chat itb:dirty

You cant kill me, you want to world chat killing someone 61 levels behind you? So pro b:shutup

Only 2 people that were 30 to 50 levels above me were the first few people to kill me from HT server, and got killed from someone lvl90 abusing glitch in PK mode, but he died along with his partner and got his MP food in secret passage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm kinda pissed I just spent a lot of money plus 10ing and two socketing my weapon and buying another CV ring from just merchanting alone for weeks without any real cash and now they release rank 8. I could have gotten that rank 8 ring and weapon, and now its like they just **** in my face releasing this cheap rep.

Not sure what I'm gonna do....b:surrender
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    You cant kill me, you want to world chat killing someone 61 levels behind you? So pro b:shutup

Thats why i say get to 30 first..

And 91 - 21 = 70 levels........b:chuckle

Like Mike says you are an Idiot.....
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Thats why i say get to 30 first..

And 91 - 21 = 70 levels........b:chuckle

Like Mike says you are an Idiot.....

You can never kill LVL20s idiot. I am saying from lvl30s, 20s dont PK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    I'm kinda pissed I just spent a lot of money plus 10ing and two socketing my weapon and buying another CV ring from just merchanting alone for weeks without any real cash and now they release rank 8. I could have gotten that rank 8 ring and weapon, and now its like they just **** in my face releasing this cheap rep.

Not sure what I'm gonna do....b:surrender

Moog i got pissed when i payed 70 mil for my gx on my barb, and i refine my gears spending tons to have what ppl though "decent hp" and then aps came out when a every **** bm kill me in 10 sec.....

This is how things work here so enjoy by having rank 8 in a plate cause im sure i willb:dirty
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    You can never kill LVL20s idiot. I am saying from lvl30s, 20s dont PK

Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. vThats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. Thats why i say get to 30 first.. vThats why i say get to 30 first..
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yea Yulk, you might be right. Now calm down.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Yea Yulk, you might be right. Now calm down.

Could you please lock this thread? Infact, do not lock it... Let all the babies QQ their eyes out. Instead, lower depths. I find it really funny these idiots QQing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Could you please lock this thread? Infact, do not lock it... Let all the babies QQ their eyes out. Instead, lower depths. I find it really funny these idiots QQing.

Ok, let me try again - DO NOT insult forum members.
This discussion has been closed.