ask something

Options
lkhafopieh
lkhafopieh Posts: 32
edited December 2010 in Chronicles
When will open new class Earthguard in dec?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Xareena - Dreamweaver
    Xareena - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    your english sucks and for the 500th time b4 this thread's closed too... WE DON'T KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING OUT!!!!!!!
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    your english sucks and for the 500th time b4 this thread's closed too... WE DON'T KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING OUT!!!!!!!

Your engrish isn't very good either hun. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    um please point out where i made a spelling mistake or it was completely unintelligible? and I'm a guy... HUN... LOL

lol wow wait... "my ENGRISH"??? ya ok... kid.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    um please point out where i made a spelling mistake or it was completely unintelligible? and I'm a guy... HUN... LOL

lol wow wait... "my ENGRISH"??? ya ok... kid.

Your sarcasm meter is broken b:chuckle

/inb4block
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yup, we will be seeing loads of these types of threads.

Got very annoying with the TB expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dont' read sarcasm in plain text.... kinda hard to see people's faces genius. I mean unless u do something like... idk laugh at the end like u did there.... I swear...... people today have no clue how text comes across sometimes. And u wonder why there's so many arguments in-game over stupid ****

And quite Honestly.. you insulting my grammer when there was nothing wrong with it.... I dont' even think a LOL or anything woulda made me think it was a joke. If it even was.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dont' read sarcasm in plain text.... kinda hard to see people's faces genius. I mean unless u do something like... idk laugh at the end like u did there.... I swear...... people today have no clue how text comes across sometimes. And u wonder why there's so many arguments in-game over stupid ****

And quite Honestly.. you insulting my grammer when there was nothing wrong with it.... I dont' even think a LOL or anything woulda made me think it was a joke. If it even was.

Wow... sugar high or something? lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm stating common sense and you think i'm on a sugar high? ........... no comment.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Sarcasm isn't that hard to detect over the internet. It's called reading comprehension which you apparently lack.

Also...it's grammar, not grammer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm stating common sense and you think i'm on a sugar high? ........... no comment.

I don't think it's necessarily your grammar that's causing all such comments as "childish" and "sugar high", but rather your choice of words. Maybe it's time to call it a night sir.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and i realy dont' give a rat's a$$ what I type. Yes i CAN be an a$$hole, i admit it. But not unless you're one to me first (case in point Michael_Dark). OR hasn't anyone figured that out yet? you sit here start insulting me... what the fvck do you expect...