Harshlands + Lost City = Good Game

2»

Comments

• Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    All this Essence vs Zulu talk yet no one even dares to mention Kamisama who just beat Essence. I guess we're just on a whole other level now.b:cool

I'd like to see this and have the three guilds go at it, I don't want to see LC vs Harsh. Hell with two servers merging a fourth could even pop up as strong as the other three.

I'm sure Harshands has many great players, but between the two top guilds you could almost fill one side of a TW with all the +12 R8/nirv weapons. I might be included in that group soon too.b:cute

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2116/owninlc.jpg

Did you give up on LoL?
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    if this happened I would roll on the PvP server (Harsh City?)

If both merge'd i'd have to say good bye to the people on HT and go to the new server. Would probably end up deleteing all other character's but the sin i'm posting on and then starting fresh with a new dude. Maybe the seeker classs o.O?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Once again...the only servers that have a chance at merging so far are the PVE servers since there are more than one of them on each coast.

There's also the nightmare that is names considering LC and HL do not share a name database like Oracle and Delphi did.

Besides...I don't want to merge with LC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Playing it right now in fact. That was a funny game, and we were trying out champs that we never played in that game. Well, at least me and Mikoto were. If you'd love a rematch I'd love to accept.b:cute
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Once again...the only servers that have a chance at merging so far are the PVE servers since there are more than one of them on each coast.

There's also the nightmare that is names considering LC and HL do not share a name database like Oracle and Delphi did.

Besides...I don't want to merge with LC.

Oracle and delphi didn't have the same name database.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oracle and delphi didn't have the same name database.

Yes they did. Utopia and Fantasia also share the same name database as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oh, I wouldn't do that....it would only give Luticria MORE to complain about, I can just hear it now...

"ESSENCE AND ZULU ARE BABY EATING **** H0MO-LOVING GANKING RPKERS WHO SUCKS AND I HATES THEM! *butthurt butthurt butthurt...*"

....Other than her increased probability of whine, whine, whining, I would LOVE to merge LC. We've been needing a challange, considering Kylin is crawling under a rock when it comes to both PvP and TW, and Crimson (no offense _fURY_) hasn't really be so aggressive as of late. It's rather depressing.

....Besides, it would give us Harshlanders more people to beat up. b:chuckle
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    GM's plz do this game a HUGE favor. and Merge LC and HL. i promise the profit from this would make you all millionaires. And TW would be fun = much more people playing. just a thought you have to take into consideration. kkthxbai.

~Rome

not sure how this would work out since i have chars on both server on the same account. but would make TW sooooo much fun. i have been to TW on both servers and as much as LC likes to think they are superior, no one has the smoothness that Zulu/Nurfed has in TW. then again the current Zulu hasnt had much real challenge lately b:chuckle and doesnt look like there is anything in the works.
    ~Starr