are we really useless?

2»

Comments

• NeroDurzo - Sanctuary
    NeroDurzo - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    On topic...

I do think we are useful.
    Examples, I got invited to quest party's 3 times this week, Bh's, Well, I've gotta catch up on that.
    Point is, we are pretty useful in our own ways.
  • Keirya - Raging Tide
    Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I didn't read the whole thread (read the first page...) but psy's play a great part in squads later in the game. At mid lvs we DO outdamage other classes...it kinda sucks. But at higher lvs, after youve maxed things like earth vector and your other aoe's, people love you in fc squads, bhs, fbs, etc. People that say we are useless just dont understand the class and their opinions arent important :D
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Go ahead. I really could not care less what you have to say about anything. b:victory

I said without the side of blathering stupidity, sir.

You failed.
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I said without the side of blathering stupidity, sir.

You failed.

But... I still don't care. And Psys still suck. So what are we to do about this very serious business? b:bye
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Depends... are you planning to get badly hit when pulling? lol...
    I pull in black voodoo>>run(holy path and/or remedies)>>psychic will>>pew pew death

eh guess depedns on the pull and if u have a charm or not, middle room i could probably do in black charmless, hallway before slash boss, white all the way, i can naearly die while im uncharmed in white on that pull bc of how its shaped,and bc it seems to b e an insnaly laggy spot, i dont think i could ever do that pull in black w/o bein in charmed and havin a very good internet connection

But... I still don't care. And Psys still suck. So what are we to do about this very serious business?

a troll? a yulk fan? somethin else? place ur votes now ppl
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The class don't suck, but I've found that majority of the people who choose to play them do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    In due time OP, all classes will falter under the supreme power of the Earthguard and their diamond filled foreheads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    a troll? a yulk fan? somethin else? place ur votes now ppl

No, if it were Yulk, (or bloody Tsubaky) they'd be whining about how OP Psychics are.

"QQQQQ! PSYCHIC SO OP! QQQQ!"
    ...and then when you try and defend your point, they whirl around and:

"LOLOLOLOLOL! NERD RAGE! UMADBRO?!"
    >.> I'm a chick.
    "LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL>OLOLOLL!? USTILLMAD!?"
    <.< I'm leaving now.
    "YUSOMAD??!<@"
    -.- Because you're a brainless fool who is doing nothing but wasting my time. If you'll excuse me, I'll be studying my fourth language for my college courses so I can get somewhere in life. Have fun trolling the forums, mini-Yulk.

Bloody hell I hate Trolls.
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Psys don't suck, people who can't adapt to having one in a squad do.
    And all that **** about "They just go around and aggro stuff and get everyone killed", if you lose aggro to ANYTHING as a 4x-7x barb, you suck. Alright if you do at 8x+, because that's when everyone starts scaling away from barbs in damage. I used to play as a barb so I know. The only time I lost aggro was before they nerfed the hate Psys got from mobs.
    The class don't suck, but I've found that majority of the people who choose to play them do.

As it is with every class.
    Oh, Yulk is working on it, trust me. He's the only one with the brains to pull that one off... b:chuckle

Yulk would never be able to make one since it requires a genie.b:laugh
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No, if it were Yulk, (or bloody Tsubaky) they'd be whining about how OP Psychics are.

"QQQQQ! PSYCHIC SO OP! they can use crystal light and kite mobs, use white voodoo and dots!QQQQ!"

yulk has a thing about kiting mobs, he finds it OP.
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    Psychel - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    But... I still don't care. And Psys still suck. So what are we to do about this very serious business? b:bye

This is getting ridiculous... If you wanna troll on psys like this, do it somewhere else and not in the psys forum page... There are already many stupid things like this, almost every week, not only on the forum but also in the game itself.

WHEN WILL YOU GUYS JUST STOP ON THE "FAIL THING" ON PSYS!!!!!????!!!b:angry

I was really wishing this thread would just die out...b:sad
    Please, a GM please come here and do something about this... I hate to see a class just get insulted like this b:infuriated
    Wow, I see you... Now you don't... isn't that trolling? b:shutup
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    *Rage*

Lol....umadbro?
    Chill. It's a game.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010

WHEN WILL YOU GUYS JUST STOP ON THE "FAIL THING" ON PSYS!!!!!????!!!b:angry

I was really wishing this thread would just die out...b:sad
    Please, a GM please come here and do something about this... I hate to see a class just get insulted like this b:infuriated

Hi hi funny wishes . . b:chuckle
    What more funny is there always other thread QQ of how power full is psychic
    (as well as other class expect the initial one like cleric)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • dwarf0
    dwarf0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nobody is useless in this game.

Antigoni_FR You judge a class from people who don't know how to play it??

LOL.

You also judge people by class :

Well end-game barbarians and clerics are kinda useless... Good for buffs though

And exploit people because of their buff is not a way to show how good psy you are, since its a kinda show according to you, knowledge etc.

Psychic are great damage dealers, i strongly think that we cannot say this class is good, this class is bad, finally its up to how the persons are.

Somes are in game for fun, some not.

Still the duo Barb/cleric is main part in the game to bring all class up to what they need, as psy are great damage dealing role there.
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    dwarf0 wrote: »

Antigoni_FR You judge a class from people who don't know how to play it??

LOL.

And exploit people because of their buff is not a way to show how good psy you are, since its a kinda show according to you, knowledge etc.

Psychic are great damage dealers, i strongly think that we cannot say this class is good, this class is bad, finally its up to how the persons are.

Somes are in game for fun, some not.

Still the duo Barb/cleric is main part in the game to bring all class up to what they need, as psy are great damage dealing role there.

Wow, nice saying here. This is what someone should have said to keep that barb away from trying to continue trolling in here.

As a side note, every class in all games should be treated fairly and equally. Each class are not made to be failed, as each have their roles to play. It depends on how the player controls it, that's all.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    dwarf0 wrote: »

Wrong.

Have you been to a PvP server? If you have, you're OBVIOUSLY not looking in the right places, because an endgame cleric or barb is one of the most deadly things you can run into, next to an APS BM/Assassin. Have you ever tried to kill a barb with 20k HP?

Yeah. You wanna try that again?

Archers are now useless. Thank APS.
    Barbarians are now useless. Thank APS.
    Most casters are now useless. Thank APS.

The only NOT 'useless' classes are now Blademasters, Assassins, and Clerics. The rest of us are just here to DD. It didn't used to be this way. But then someone magically came up with APS. And now you have "Perfect World."

Psychics are very useful....we're tanks, healers, DD's, AoE nukes....very useful in FC IMO.
    Unfortunately, if you have a squad and they have to chose between you and a BM, or you and a cleric, or you and a Sin, they're NOT going to chose you. I promise you that.

By the way you two....nice nerco. b:surrender
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Imao... I know I necro it. Just get this thread closed now...lol

Those who find us useless can go on thinking on it... I don't really want to poke my nose into it b:surrender