tw report

cheapazz
cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Tideswell (East)
where is it?

how was Varden tw? and who won the tw report poll, frijolero or hope?.....do ur ****ing job this is srs **** and im ****ing mad. i wanna come to work and read the ****ing tw report and lol, lmao, rolf and roflmao in public. **** you all lazy mother ****ers

D:<

i like bunnies btw
Post edited by cheapazz on

Comments

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I stepped down from TW reports since everyone hated mine and I lost to Frijolero so don't even mention my name.
    Laters.

And you call me lazy?
    If people didn't QQ so much about mine and how they hated it, I would had done reports.
    But noooo mine is horrible, mine is awful, I should just quit PWI and cry in a corner for fail predictions.
    Don't call me f***ing lazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • shocktroop
    shocktroop Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    donut lye u has no Jay Oh Bee u leech off da parentz
    edited November 2010
    shocktroop wrote: »
    donut lye u has no Jay Oh Bee u leech off da parentz

English please and a full translation of what was just said above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • shocktroop
    shocktroop Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    English please and a full translation of what was just said above.

u dew knot git 2 kriticize intentenual mispellengs wen u has know knowlegge of commas an punktuashin
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    shocktroop wrote: »
    u dew knot git 2 kriticize intentenual mispellengs wen u has know knowlegge of commas an punktuashin

Ok this guy Has me beat by a Freakin Long shot lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm doing the TW report again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010

Plz lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    I stepped down from TW reports since everyone hated mine and I lost to Frijolero so don't even mention my name.
    Laters.

And you call me lazy?
    If people didn't QQ so much about mine and how they hated it, I would had done reports.
    But noooo mine is horrible, mine is awful, I should just quit PWI and cry in a corner for fail predictions.
    Don't call me f***ing lazy.

****ing lazy :o

i didn't know who won the tw report poll...i didn't hate ur reports well i did at the beginning but like i said i knew u were the only one that would do the reports. just keep doing em. plox
    edited November 2010

Meh, as long as someone is doing them I'm content.
    cheapazz wrote: »
    ****ing lazy :o

i didn't know who won the tw report poll...i didn't hate ur reports well i did at the beginning but like i said i knew u were the only one that would do the reports. just keep doing em. plox

Mhmm, if Rawrgh doesn't do them by Thursday, then I'll do one.
    Otherwise, meh.
    Lol thanks, glad you didn't hate them XD
    Too many people PM'd me saying that it was bad or horrible..
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I was going to ask what happened to the TW reports, but I was going to be nicer about it. b:surrender

@Hope: Your report wasn't bad. If anything just stick with the TW map updates since nobody else is doing those.

@Joel:
    Ok this guy Has me beat by a Freakin Long shot lol

That **** made me laugh b:laugh
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yes let raw be back with TW report as things were doing pretty fine before all those "I wanna do report too, let's see which one is better and win contest", and he was the only one doing it.

For Hope, ur TW map history is just pro and something u do damm well, so I say u keep with this. Remember that sometimes when we ty to do many stuff at same time we end up doing it badly. Better focus on 1 thing and do it with excellency. b:victory
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    I was going to ask what happened to the TW reports, but I was going to be nicer about it. b:surrender

@Hope: Your report wasn't bad. If anything just stick with the TW map updates since nobody else is doing those.

@Joel:

That **** made me laugh b:laugh

lol Im just sayin. Everyone says my typing is bad but this Guy Has really got me beat lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    Yes let raw be back with TW report as things were doing pretty fine before all those "I wanna do report too, let's see which one is better and win contest", and he was the only one doing it.

For Hope, ur TW map history is just pro and something u do damm well, so I say u keep with this. Remember that sometimes when we ty to do many stuff at same time we end up doing it badly. Better focus on 1 thing and do it with excellency. b:victory

idc if rawrgh do the reports. the thing is that he start doing em. after 2 weekends he just stop updating the report cuz he thinks having suxuall intercourse with barney is more important than pwi QQ

thats why Hope should do the ****ing reports and rawrgh as usual can troll em.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Fuzzy looks forward to reading a report by whoever chooses to write one for the upcoming weekend. Like others feel, it was noticeably missed that we did not have one this past weekend.

As for this thread, enough is enough.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.