First character...

catorian
catorian Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello I'm currently downloading the game to check it out. From what I've read about it this game sounds great especially the territory wars. I was wondering if there was a class(es) I should avoid though. I don't care about playing the fotm op class but I don't want to put in alot of time in the game and find out my class is broken for the endgame either.

I was thinking of playing a ranged damage dealer maybe archer or wizard. If either of these classes are broken please let me know so I don't find out the hard way later. Thanks in advance.
Post edited by catorian on

Comments

• Delsedora - Archosaur
    Delsedora - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    catorian wrote: »
    Hello I'm currently downloading the game to check it out. From what I've read about it this game sounds great especially the territory wars. I was wondering if there was a class(es) I should avoid though. I don't care about playing the fotm op class but I don't want to put in alot of time in the game and find out my class is broken for the endgame either.

I was thinking of playing a ranged damage dealer maybe archer or wizard. If either of these classes are broken please let me know so I don't find out the hard way later. Thanks in advance.

That depends if you like Physical or Magical Attack, Ranged or not

if you choose Physycal Attack class i recomed Assasin, good P.Dmg, very nice evasion and fun to play, but you got Barbarian, which it has better armor and a little bit more atk, for Ranged i recomend, obviously Archer, good Critical %, good hp, and p.atk, for magical i recomend Physc, its better than the wizard, and has more m.atk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSnipe - Raging Tide
    MrSnipe - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    he said that he think TW is fun so i wouldnt reccomend sin :o best TW classes is probably archer and bm but psys and wizzes can also be good in TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

a sniping CAT! b:shocked
    Run for your lives!
  • RaveR_mnant - Raging Tide
    RaveR_mnant - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If you don't mind spending money on the game.
    Sage Psychic are both strong and can slowly annoy your opposing targets.
    Venomancers can produce a ton for money from hercules pet as well as do a lot of damage using the pheonix pet. (but both pets cost $200 USD a piece offline and close to 100 million coins online)

If not:

Barbarbians, when using a tank build, are widely known for there destruction.

Assassins are born for PvP but, you get the best out of them in the late 100+

Archers are great backup and have the ability to lower the oppenent's HP bar. (Demon Venos have this ability too)

Wizards are one of the most feared for there heavy nuke damage.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

Ratsael RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • jermitz
    jermitz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    catorian wrote: »

Hi, welcome to PWI. If you're thinking about playing range damage dealer, I'd say Archer or Psychic (which is the one of the newest class) are the good choices out there.

However, you should also consider the cleric class as they are pretty good too and more sought in squads.

If you're thinking of Territory wars, trust me, avoid Heaven's Tears server. It's one of the oldest server out here. If you're thinking of participating in TW, trust me, not in any chance of winning, unless you play this game for another 1 year, and spend $xxxx amount of money then can you join TW. Because factions over here that bid for territory wars will only accept players with XXX gears, YYY weapons and ZZZ level.

Join other new servers like Dreamweaver, Raging Tide, people are more friendly over there and chances of you joining a faction that TW, and winning, will be higher.