Forbidden PLaces to PK?

killersin21
killersin21 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
Can someone give me the link where i can check the rules that said about Forbidden places that you are not allow to pk? or
can you just tell me whats the name of those places?
Post edited by killersin21 on

Comments

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Entrance to cube of fate is bannable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrZielo - Dreamweaver
    MrZielo - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i am also interested in the places where you can't pk. i kept getting told that pking in the tideborn public quest area is forbidden; which is silly because the area is not safe zone. pking in secret passage is bannable but only if you camp it - read this on the forums some time ago so don't take my word for it. hopefully a GM can get us some official information on this but my feeling are that is that only camping a place a is bannable.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i am also interested in the places where you can't pk. i kept getting told that pking in the tideborn public quest area is forbidden; which is silly because the area is not safe zone. pking in secret passage is bannable but only if you camp it - read this on the forums some time ago so don't take my word for it. hopefully a GM can get us some official information on this but my feeling are that is that only camping a place a is bannable.
    frankierae wrote: »
    Being PK'ed is part of the game on PVP servers, and it's not a violation unless they're stopping you from doing spiritual cultivation quests at length.

This ^^
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    pq is ok to pk at, so is secret passage.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Camp in general is bannable.

About the cube pk, they say it is bannable. They ban people, if you have proof. But they will not remove it, xD. It is the only way to kill a blue named player, to my knowledge.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • phenix07
    phenix07 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thanks for the informationb:victory
  • Zilena - Harshlands
    Zilena - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Originally Posted by frankierae View Post
    Being PK'ed is part of the game on PVP servers, and it's not a violation unless they're stopping you from doing spiritual cultivation quests at length.

Well that's just strange. I have a friend that got banned for RPKing at PQ and SP due to many complains from those people he killed. IF this is legal for us to do, then how does that explain his ban? For background information, he did not get permanently banned but banned for a few days.
  • Noxey - Sanctuary
    Noxey - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Originally Posted by frankierae View Post

Well that's just strange. I have a friend that got banned for RPKing at PQ and SP due to many complains from those people he killed. IF this is legal for us to do, then how does that explain his ban? For background information, he did not get permanently banned but banned for a few days.

Because camping people is not allowed. If he killed them numerous times, without them fightin back (i.e. they got 5+ screenies of him pking them without them dealing damage) I could see how he would be banned.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Because camping people is not allowed. If he killed them numerous times, without them fightin back (i.e. they got 5+ screenies of him pking them without them dealing damage) I could see how he would be banned.

Well I can see that point but.... at the same time, I know people that whish by when I am doing oracles, and pk all in sight, then whish by 30 minutes to an hour later and do it again. I think because of the time frame there it's not camping but 'making rounds' and if we were a tiny bit smarter, every 30 minutes we'd be hitting T and watching out for them.

Btw... usually when this happens we all get mad, group and kill the person...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Only place that is bannable at pking a person 1 time is entrance of cube.

However other places it depends on GM's.... myself and my friend have been banned from pking at public quest before.
  • TIDE_QUEEN - Lost City
    TIDE_QUEEN - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010

thats only with assassins and only the 1st hit its not hacking its lag by the surver some times it comes up with ip and random numbers followingor nothing i know this coz i am a sin and been killed by a sin
  • Mlke - Lost City
    Mlke - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yesterday i went into secret passage and every one was like ''OMG GM'' cuz aperently a gm was there and said sp is a no pk place, but sumone told me that u can pk ther just not camp, so i killed the first to kos i saw and a gm tele'd me to the middle of nowhere, i didnt camp but i still got in trouble, if they dont want people pvping in sp make it a SZ, and the kos i killed werent 4x questers, they was 9x and had no reason to be in sp, they was looking for pk

rage!!
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    There is absolutely no cohesion or standard between GMs. Just because one doesnt ban you or someone else isnt banned doesnt mean another GM will act in the same fashion. If you're in doubt of being banned, its probably better you just dont do it. I refuse to even set foot in SecretPassage for this reason alone.

The only 100% way to be banned as a result of PVP that Im aware of is pking someone doing culti, since its basically a required part of the game. Normal quests and PQ are not. Its very easy to obtain 5 screen shots from the same day of me pking someone at west gate, and they could all be from within 12 hours or 2 minutes. This doesnt mean Im camping or harassing, it means its a PVP server.
  • turbo28
    turbo28 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Im curious about people getting pked in cube, other than rooms 14 and 34 where you are required to kill to pass. In a PVE server I've heard you have to have a players consent to kill them, is this true or actually just a rumor.

(I already know that getting pked in room one at entrance is bannable)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    turbo28 wrote: »
    Im curious about people getting pked in cube, other than rooms 14 and 34 where you are required to kill to pass. In a PVE server I've heard you have to have a players consent to kill them, is this true or actually just a rumor.

(I already know that getting pked in room one at entrance is bannable)
    No, that is complete BS.

As for forbidden places to pk, the only one that is universally accepted is the entrance to cube.

As for the rest, public quest, secret passage, the GMs seem to be unable to make up their minds. One GM will tell you it's ok to PK in one area, and then another will turn around and ban you for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As long as you charge enough you wont get banned for pking.
    no joke.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    omg fuzzy says pk in sp is NOT allowed guysb:pleased so now u knew.
    pk and get bann hammerb:chuckle from fuzzy
  • Verbicide - Dreamweaver
    Verbicide - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And these reasons are why I don't play on a pvp server. Of course once I get end game I'll turn my name white xD but I would only be able to pvp people who have decided to turn on their pvp mode so in a way that would be a safeguard of people QQing about that kind of bs.

Only question I really have though is how would you know if someone is in the middle of their culti or a long quest? And if you kill them just once during their culti will that result in a ban if proof is shown or does it only count against you if you "harass" them while they are trying to culti?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kindrid; \\x//; 9x Seeker
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    all i knew is that sp and entrance of cube is not allowed 2 pk and will get u bannedb:pleased
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    people camp on meh server nonetheless. that's why guys like me have to stand up for them white names that can't defend themselves.b:pleased
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    people camp on meh server nonetheless. that's why guys like me have to stand up for them white names that can't defend themselves.b:pleased

Thats why HL is filled with cry babies that report every time they die.b:cryb:cry
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I only been pk'ed a couple of times so far, and I ain't complained about it, I know it's just part of the game. However, I do think that it's a bit pathetic to ambush a much lower lvl char while they're busy with other things ie battlin' a mob.
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • Cacophony - Lost City
    Cacophony - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Camp in general is bannable.

About the cube pk, they say it is bannable. They ban people, if you have proof. But they will not remove it, xD. It is the only way to kill a blue named player, to my knowledge.

how would that kill a blue name player if you can't enter the cube until level 40?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    how would that kill a blue name player if you can't enter the cube until level 40?

PvE server. You are blue named until you choose not to be. You can be blue named until level 105 if you feel like it.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • icefire629
    icefire629 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Does anyone know where to post a complaint on their user names? (Lizmae) (LaGuar) on Arch server
  • kriviox
    kriviox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I keep hearing SP is one.

Though, I was on Heaven's Tear (PvE) and I don't know what the heck was going on xD but there was a mass PK party going on in the SP.

Only reason I didn't like it was due to somebody luring dismal to us lowbies (was running BH29 for alt) and yeah, that poison is pretty mean when you have a squishy squad to keep alive and purify due to stupidity.

So, if it is off limits. They should have it an official post about it or something. Because there were many people. 10 or so all just pking in there. And I don't believe any got banned.

Entrance is for sure one. But SP is .. debateable?

and icefire: support ticket. take a prnt scrn and send it in that way if you really need to report something. only reason I've reported is for scammers who have scammed friends in a hurry always check the price before you buy.. but thats off topic.